Girls how would you feel about a guy who has never dated before if he is 22

I have never dated before I really feel girls won't like that I am truthfully bothered by this so much.

Most Helpful Guy

• i hope they would not mind, since I'm 24 and in the same situation

What Girls Said 9

• um no one who's genuinely a good person is going to judge you about your age and dating experience. it's not a big deal. sometimes we all have different reasons why...my boyfriend is 27 and I'm his first girlfriend so...I don't think you should be so hard on yourself. be positive and don't look at age

• You are great for giving him a chance, can you give details on how you met and maybe hat happened can help. I am shy and stuff I fear I am unwanted. I only asked one girl out ever and I have no idea how I felt confident enough for that.

• That seems great for him. I wish my fears could not be in the way. I feel unnoticed by girls and even when I talk to girls I don't see interest.

• he is 27? how long have you and him been together?

• If girl judges you for never dating then they are not worth your time. I don't think you should worry too much. There are a lot of good and understanding girls out there. Dating is all about learning new things from each other. You can learn things from a girl and that girl learn things from you, even if you've never dated anyone else. Don't be bothered by it. Have confidence. That's what girls like.

• I wil keep that in mind I will try my best.

• I think you're on time, you're still very young! go ahead and start living your life! have fun :) there's nothing wrong!

• Its cute! Its nothing to worry about!

• it's cute, because he would have no ex-girlfriend baggage or drama

• True but he won't know how relationships and he is shy.

• No I don't think girls mind this things at all as long as you care about her

• My boyfriend had never dated anyone before me and he was 23 when we started seeing each other. It never bothered me...of course I was 21 and had never dated anyone either...

Really being in your early->mid twenties without dating doesn't seem like it would be a red-flag to most people. Some people are "late bloomers" or whatever. Don't stress about it.

• :) thanks how did he ask you out. I need help meeting girls

• haha well technically he asked me out over Facebook because he didn't have my number but we originally met through a mutual friend we were both helping out.

• Oh I unserstand

• I find it odd but as long as you have a good understanding of how to treat a girl when you are in a relationship it's fine.

• Is it odd because of his age? Thing is I know how to respect women and stuff, I feel I can be a great guy.

• No, it's fine. Girls will like this. It's a plus.

• I hope I get nervous

• Depends on the reason why. Personally this wouldn't bother me as it shows you have either self control/standards or have never been in love. and none of those things are bad. When you finally do it, the girl will feel special

• Thanks, what if it is because he is shy and it is hard for him to ask a girl out

• Well then it depends on the girl. If she is a decent person then this won't matter to her but I would suggest being a little more confident in yourself :)

• I understand I just have issues talking to girls it is challenging to me

What Guys Said 0