What's the most you've spent on a night out?

What's the most amount of money you've spent on a night out whether it be at the fair, circus, club, bar, strip club, steak house, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• I spent just over £550 in a 36 hour drinking session to celebrate winning that money. In that time I brought a round of £90 champagne for six, a luxury hotel room for everyone to crash in, several rounds of drinks in clubs, a couple of taxi's, more drink to take back to the hotel, takeaway pizza's, room service for a bottle of vodka and five portions of spaghetti bolognese at six in the morning and paid for my friend's £30 urination fine after he was caught out in the street by police that night haha. I was with 5 other people and they all spent nearly £150 each too, most expensive night out of my life so far but so worth it.

• Woah, that's expensive but it also sounds like a sh*t load of fun. I wouldn't mind spending that much at least once but enjoyed myself like crazy.

• yeah exactly! and seeing as I'd won that money it wasn't a massive financial loss, just one of those crazy nights that being young is all about! :)

• Yep, that just sounds like extreme fun. I'll have to do that one of these days whenever I have the money.

What Girls Said 7

• I'm not going to include clothes/home shopping because that would be a lot lol. But I've spent $200 at a bar at the beach a few weekends ago. And about the same amount at a strip club when I first turned 18.

• I think I spent about $800 out shopping the other weekend, but in my defense it's was all for business clothes because I recently got a new job that requires a more professional wardrobe.

Other than that, I think there have been a few times where my tab was upwards of $100, but that very rarely happens. I don't go out often because I don't really have any friends.

• Wow, eight hundred dollars is pretty ridiculous. Tell me you got a whole closet full of business attire or was it just like one or two shirts with a pair of slacks or skirts?

• Haha, no. I hit up an upscale vintage shop.

My boyfriend shops at Men's Warehouse and will spend $150+ on one sweater. I think it's totally ridiculous but they're soft as f*** so I don't complain.

• I've never been to a vintage shop, I'll have to go one of these days.

That's ridiculous, I didn't think they were that expensive. lol Softer is better.

• I've spent well over $300 on dinner, coverfees, and drinks at clubs in downtown Tokyo...However it's Tokyo which is going to be expensive. I'll probably spend double that for myself & my friend on their birthday because I'm a firm believer that you don't pay for s**t on your birthday.

• Were you paying for yourself and your drinks whenever you spent those three-hundred dollars or were you paying for the whole group? I have a feeling it was only you. That's a great...trait? to have in a friend. I shall befriend you and we shall go out for my birthday. haha

• Lol yes the $300 was on just me...the yen rate is high per American dollar so you spend roughly 20% more. And thanks, money isn't as big of a concern as making sure my friends have a fun time on their special day

• Yeah, the dollar doesn't go too far in most European countries or countries who aren't in such a sh*thole like we're in, besides third world countries. That's non-selfish of you, I'm sure you're a great friend. haha

• On one single night I think about 150 EUR. But that included coke, so...

Usually a night out will cost me between 20 and 50 EUR.

• It is expensive where I live. So I don't go out every weekend. :|

• Hookah-$70 and that's why I don't go with my friends. Because they're stupid bitches(yes, I told them that) who don't want to pay, so the rest of us end up paying for them when we don't even smoke the hookah but they do

Fair-$100+ State Fair of Texas is awesome but it costs money lol

Restaurant-$100+

Prom(2011)-$200+

My mom and I always go shopping together on Satudays and we usually spend anywhere from $100-$300 on things we have no business buying

• Honestly, the first one pisses me off because they do that all of the time. When it happened the first time I went out with them, I told them to stop being CUNextTuesdays because it's disrespectful and they're the ones who smoked it, not me or the other guys who chipped in. And apparently, they do that all of the time and the guys they go with are somewhat poor yet they ALWAYS make sure to pay for my friends.

• somewhere fancy. We typically order drinks(normally sweet tea), appetizer(s), the main meal and desert. I guess we tend to go to over priced places and choose the most expensive crap. Typically steak and/or lobster or sushi

• Ah, okay. So that's why the meal is so expensive. I couldn't do that even if I did want an appetizer and desert. I get full with the chips and salsa at some Mexican restaurants and I take my meal to go. I've never really ate much though.

• I think I spent like $100 at bars when I turned 21

• Where you buying just for you?

• No, I was with friends and everyone kept buying rounds for each other...we drank a lot

What Guys Said 3

• $20.

• £2000. I bought a leather duster, drnk a LOT, ate somewhere pretty expensive...gambled a bit (won more than we lost though, so if we're talking net profit...) and also traveled from the UK to the south of germany somehow

• 1,300.00 on a girl at a hotel and dinner and about 800.00 at a strip club one night when I was about 22-and yes I went into a black-out. This answer is by the "most socially awkward guy you know" :P

• Was this girl at the hotel an 'escort'? lol That's pretty ridiculous amount of money to spend at a strip club, you better have gotten some sucky, sucky for that eight hundred dollars. link

• :P South park is great

• It sure is.