Would you let your girlfriend go to a party alone?

Ok so here's the deal, I have a girlfriend of a month and a half and its been shaky to say the least. I have really bad trust issues and were kinda on thin ice right now. We had a talk yesterday and she said she was confused about whether she wanted to date me or not. She said she wants to go out and "be a whore" her exact words. She also said she doesn't want to lose me so she's really confused. that's not the issue so please don't respond to that. here's the issue she wants to go to a party with her friend tomorrow night and obviously I'm not a big fan about that especially with what she just said. I wanna ask her not to go but I don't want to be a controlling boyfriend. What do you guys and girls suggest? I am being a fool if I let her go or do I have a good reason to ask her not to?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want her then tell her not to go. I struggled heavily with my girlfriend at first regarding her going out and my trust issues. Fortunately for me she didn't go out when I asked her to stay in with me and it helped us tremendously. Just do what feels good if you want to beat trust issues. Otherwise just strap yourself in for a stressful tormenting ride

What Girls Said 2

• LOL she *told* you she wanted to go out and "be a whore"? You should just end things because eventually that fantasy will become a reality.

• You need to tell her that you don't want her to go and explain why you feel this way.

Honestly, if she's confused about whether or not to remain faithful to you and you're not OK with her being promiscuous you need to leave her.

What Guys Said 1

• Idk man, if the girl is dumb enough to take YOLO seriously and act like a whore that's not something you want to get attached to. She sounds like she will just end up cheating on you.