He texted me instantly after the first date?

So after our date ended he instantly texted me saying he had a good time and that we should hang out again. Not even 5 min from when the date ended. Do guys usually behave like this?

Most Helpful Guy

• He is probably a mature man and don't like to play boys games of waiting to text you just to not look desperate. When you grow up, you don't give a f*** if you look desperaste or not, if the relationship is going to work, it is going to work and little things like that should not matter, if they matter then that's good because you can just next the girl and not lose any more time.

• I agree with you about him being mature. He really impressed me because he was such an amazing guy.

What Guys Said 7

• Did he also say it in person? He probably likes you a good deal, and is nervous about messing things up.

• he must really like you or be insane

• Yes, they do, IF they really like you or fell in love with you especially if he is inexperienced! Also, if he only do this after the first date, it means he's much more into you now.. ;)

• He's probably new at dating, desperate, or really into you.

• Yes, that's totally normal. Real men don't like to waste time. If that relationship is not going to work within 4- 5 min we are onto the next so you better damn well have an answer or your history. But In reality it's good to give a little breathing room after a date & most kids will wait awhile, give the girl a little time to reflect on the date instead of pressuring her for another one right away. If she was going home alone at night, then its' a good idea to check up that she made it home ok

He probably just liked you alot, was nervous & anxious to know if you also liked the date as much as him.

• I guess he was just letting you know that so you'd be happy that things went well for him. Sounds like you didn't like it haha

• Yes but not 5 min, that's a little too anxious. If I like her I wait until at least the next day usually.

What Girls Said 1