My boyfriend still talks to a girl he slept with-- should I be worried?

my boyfriend slept with a girl about 3 years ago, but every week or so she phones him and they talk for one or 2 minutes just to have a 'catch up'

he didn't tell me about this, and when I confronted him he lied and told me he hadn't spoken to her in 3 months but when I told him I've seen the calls he confessed but said they were 'just friends'

should I be worried?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, you should be worried he talks and lied to you.

What Guys Said 4

• I'd be worried by the fact he lied about it. If he didn't have anything to hide he probably would have just admitted to talking to her and that they were once intimate but became just friends, which is somewhat rare but does happen.

• probably f***ing

• Ah, the 'just friends' routine, eh? I really don't think you should be worried as long as it doesn't go any further. But she needs to back off. He's your boyfriend, and she needs to respect that.

• did he f*** her while you two were together or before?

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think you should be worried if she phones him, as long as he doesn't phone her.