Boyfriend said "it feels right"

I've been with my boyfriend for a little over a year. Just want to ask the guys out there:

After hanging with my boyfriend all weekend long, he drove me home late last night. He sent me a text later telling me he had gotten home safe and that he missed me already. I let him know that I missed him already too and that "it just feels good" to be with him. He told me "it feels right."

Guys, I know we women love to over-analyze everything, but I just wanted your opinion. Does he think I'm "the one." He also mentioned to me the other day "if we get married..." and what he wanted to name his kids. These are signs of a guy that wants to get married with me, huh?

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha women do like to overanalyze. While I don't know if he believes in "The One", his text and his mentioning of marriage and children does straight forward mean he likes and very much wants you and being with you. And that you didn't seem to feel awkward or creeped out when he mentioned those shows the feelings are mutual.

What Guys Said 4

• yeah .. you are good .. don't worry

• It's definitely not a negative sign!

• I think he might

• Yes, those signs do seem that way.

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like he's picturing you in his future. That's good! :D