A female wrestler? won't date?

Hey guys!

I would you date a girl that was on the high school wrestling team? She is considered to be pretty at 5'5ft 126lbs, but in hopes on getting to the 120lbs class. Would you or not? P.S. she has short hair.

• Yes
  • No
Well, I am considered to be pretty I suppose, haha. I have auburn red hair and green eyes, I just broke a few verebrates in my back in a match so I'm out of the season, by the way I have next year. I ended the match, walked off with a busted lip, and once I got into the hallway the pain set in and I collapsed at my coach's feet. Adreneline is a funny thing...

Most Helpful Guy

• Ya I'd date her. And your title question vs your question in the bit you wrote don't match up with the poll answers >.> are you asking us "would you date her" and we're answering "Yes" or "no" or are you asking use "You won't date?" and we're answering "Yes" or "no"? Just asking cause as things are now the poll results might be skewed cause there's two different questions and the yes and no of each don't mean the same thing as the other :P

But ya, I don't care about if she's a wrestler. What's the big deal there?

What Guys Said 9

• I don't see any reason why not. That would be cool, in fact.

• Depends I guess on how much of a connection we had. Generally I would not dismiss anyone over doing a sport they love. Not a lot of women wrestle. There were none in my high school. Do you wrestle men?

• I was the high school captain of the wrestling team and I still teach wrestling (in an MMA and BJJ environment tho) so yeah, I would LOVE to date that girl. Only the older version of her I guess LOL.

• Since she's a wrestler, not to be generalizing here, but sounds to me she sounds like a pretty tough chick! Heck yeah, I'd date her! Most of the girls at my school are a little bit too girlie for my taste (no offense to any girl reading this comment).

• Age problems aside, yes I would. I was a high school wrestler as well. I'd probably prefer her growing her hair out, but I like wrestlers in general.

• That alone wouldn't be something that disqualified her, but as a former wrestler I never found any of the girls in the tournaments attractive.

• A wrestler? This alone will feed a guy's fantasy!

• Sure, if I was interested in her I would date her.

• No, not my type

What Girls Said 1

• i think every one have rights to date.