What does it mean that m boyfriend texted another girl "Hey love "?

One of his x friends (who happens to be a girl and according to him he never dated her) text him "hey love" a while ago. I confronted him and told him that was disrespectful towards me. He told me he would tell her to not text him that again. About 1month ago he texted her "hey love". I honestly, was like WTF. He told me he was sorry and would never text her like that again. 2 weeks ago, she texted him "hey love." Right then and there I told him to text her "Please do not text me hey love." This so called friend of his took me and my boyfriend off her Facebook page and told him never to text her again. Was I wrong in having him text her that? Did she over re act?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think EVERYONE here overreacted. I've known women all my life who will call people "love" or "sweetie" or "honey" etc and it means nothing. Why were you looking at his text messages anyway? And yeah, unless there is more to the story unfriending you guys is overreacting. I think everyone involved here needs to calm down alot.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• No you didn't over re act I would of don the same if not worse.

No one is calling MY MAN "my love" but me !

• That's a common greeting that me and my friends use all of the time... she didn't over react; she just didn't want to deal with you and him -.-

• No you didn't over act , That's a sign of flirting .