How can I make him feel better over text?

My boyfriend is sick and I wish I could make him feel better. Thing is, he's away in another city and I can't go to him.

When he told me he was miserable last night, all I could say was "awe" and "I hope you feel better" with a sad face.

What's some other things I can say to show him that I care? I feel like he might think I'm insensitive :(

Most Helpful Guy

• This reminds me before I was engaged to my true wife I was sick in bed with Pleurisy my Mom not long passed away my then girlfriend came home to see me she must have felt horny and she gave me a bj. I felt even weaker later on LOL! Luckliy she stayed on to cook something for me that afternoon.

What Guys Said 8

• Tell him : Feel better I'll give you a blow job next time I see you, your girl.

• I know you what you mean, it's kinda hard texting without sounding like you really don't give a f*ck. just ask what's he doing, what has he taken to get better, stuff like that. so it shows you care about him getting better ect. even be like am googling some remedies to get better.

• Send pictures to show sincerity. Be it something risque to cheer him up or be it something adorable that you've made for him. This is the most surefire way to assure him that you do hope he does feel better and that you would do anything in your power to try and assist him in that.

• Call him. tell him that your battery is going to die, then tell him that he was the last person you want to call before the battery died!

• Strike up an interesting conversation with him andtake his mind off of his illness.

• Tell him that next time you are around you are going to suck his d*** and give him anal sex.

• Send him pictures of cute stuff animals or pictures of you doing silly things make him laugh or tell him that you love him and you miss him that always cheers me up when I feel down or sick

• if you love him,

Tell her you love her

Tell me smile to think you

I've known you for

Tell him thank God

Think you're a good

everything to get the best

• I wish to be happy :)

What Girls Said 0