Would you date a very skinny guy ?

What do girls think of very skinny guys? Would you date such a guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer thin to skinny guys over average/muscular guys.

I don't know why:p So yeah I would date a skinny guy.

By very skinny could you post a pic of your body or a guy with your body type?

What Girls Said 8

• I'm not attracted to skinny dudes, even if they've got a hot face. The guy I like now is the one I've been most attracted to ever, and he's naturally kind of wide. Not fat, just tall and broad. It makes him seem more manly to me, and therefore I naturally feel more feminine with him. If a guy is too skinny (even if he's toned), I kind of become more dominant, and if he can't keep me in check, I don't want him. (;

• :( oh! If too skinny you become dominant? As in psychologically you dominate him?...and are you a big built girl?

• Tall and broad! Yeah that would be a problem,lol. The skinny guys you dated were shorter to u? ..whats your height?

• I'm 5'7"ish, they were 5'10"-5'11" ish. The one now is 6'5" so I feel tiny. It's nice. :3

• I'm not really into them, I like guys with normal bodies. That being said, it wouldn't bother me enough to not date or not feel attracted to a skinny guy. I've been with a lot of them for some strange reason.

• Also, my last boyfriend was 6'2 and 120 pounds. I thought he was very good looking so I guess it depends.

• Hm... depends I guess. Aside from his personality and focusing solely on his physical traits, sometimes it's not the best to be too skinny, but if he's strong and capable then it shouldn't matter. Now if you focus more on his personality, and if he has a great one, nothing should matter about appearance.

• Being too skinny would stop you from knowing him?

• No way! I guess I was thinking of it more in a dating sort of way. No one cares about that kind of thing really. Becoming friends or getting to know someone is based on their impression of you as a person, not the way you look.

• I'm tall but very slim and I get intimidated around guys who are a lot bigger than me :) it's not a turn off or on, as long as they're not too girlie in their attitude or looks, and if they're strong and capable it'll be fine :)

• Yeah, of course

• Meh it doesn't matter that much.

• Depends: if he's on drugs, no. Otherwise sure :)

• No

What Guys Said 2

• Skinny guys look like *insert synonym for cats*

Anyone who doesn't take care of their body (even guys/girls with "conditions" can find ways to overcome them and persevere, I've seen it countless times) doesn't deserve my respect. It shows a lot about your character. Mainly that you're lazy and a quitter.

I personally could never live a life of accepting that I'm fat or skinny and weak. I would always act on it and do whatever I can to get that body because my body is like a TEMPLE.

I don't quit, and I like guys/girls who don't quit.

• I'm 5'9" about 126 lb and have a 32 inch waist.. is that very skinny or just thin?