He just updated his dating profile?

I met him from a dating site, we've been seeing each other about 2 mos.. and sexually active.

altho we are not in a relationship, we're acting like a couple, even he's been lately acting like he's getting more attatched to me..

he'd send me pics of his daily life, texting me few times a day, he even got me a random gift after his business trip(and it was real business trip lol), he started to calling me my hon, told me his dark pasts, so I thought he's more open to me and we getting closer.

but I just figured he just updated his dating profile, he updated few pictures, and on his profile, he says he's looking for friends..or more. and says to reply him back when he sends a wink.

I'm very devastated now because we are sexually active..and I thought he started to like me more... we talked about the site before and he told me it's not a big deal that I shouldn't worry about it.

Is this a red flag? should I just leave?

Most Helpful Guy

• You should leave.

I have been on dating sites and even tho I was talking serious to a few of them only one seemed to be serious enough to pursue it. So I told the others after making that decision that I am very sorry I was on this site to find someone thought it could have been you but this other one is someone I would like to pursue.

Just so you get this clear. A real man would never sleep with you and have any need to update his profile if he was serious and wanted this to work out.

he is a serial dater !

What Guys Said 4

• You should tell him that it has been long enough that he needs to make up his mind, he has to commit to you or leave, he can't keep dragging you along.

• I would count it as a red flag. But that's up to you. He could just be keeping his options open but I wouldn't do that if I was that into you

• It's a big red flag since he's making his options available.

• If that's the case then there's a good chance you are being played. Only one reason to have/update a dating profile & that's to find a partner.

What Girls Said 4

• Well it could be a red flag. You need to discuss with him what you two are. He might treat you like that, yet because there is no official label, or you two haven't had a discussion, he still thinks you two are single and free to see other people.

Online dating can be tricky for this reason. Definitely meet up with him and talk about what you two are (if he even sees you two as anything).

Without putting things into context and actually talking about the issue, it's easy for people to think that it's okay to see other people still. But if you are wanting more, and you think you two are an item, speak up.

I would be careful because it's easy to get played like this. Definitely have a talk. Find out what he is looking for. If he's just looking to hook up, then let him go. Find a guy who will be your boyfriend. Don't date guys who say they want relationships and just use you for sex.

• yes it is a red flag,the one way I was able to get my answer was I made a fake profile and engaged in a conversation with him and come to find out he never mentioned being with anyone,so I dumped his ass

• You're having sex with him without even officially being in a relationship. You are nothing more than friends with benefits and he does not see you as a girlfriend. Harsh reality but its the truth.

• I think this is a red flag.Although he is still nice to you, you can't rule out the possibility that he will break up with you if he find the other friends. You should talk to him, make clear of his mind and then make your own decisions.