Does texting a girl during the weekend seem desperate and pathethic? since she would assume I have no social

life?

also if a girl doesn't reply to mytext in a week should I just forget about her? or text again? what do I say? we had a really good talk last time so I don't know why she's ignoring me. but she also has a boyfriend so its possible he got the message and deleted it withoujt her figuring itout but doesn't seem very likely

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think that texting over the weekend is bad. It all depends on how you do it. If you text her telling her something interesting or funny or whatever is totally OK. Text her as if she suddenly ame into your mind and you wanted to share it with her. What is important to take into account is that nobody want somebody who is boring, nobody ever goes and thinks "I want somebody with no life so I can become her only source of enjoyment. I want to safe he/him every time she/he is bored"

What reall makes a connection between two people is spontaneity because that way you really get to know that person. You can text her something like "this song reminded me of you" or something flirty and funny.

The not answering thin really depends on how the girl is. I have friends who don't answer their phones or messages because they are busy or forget about it and I have friends that never answer toa person because they don't care. It really depends on her.you are the one who knows her and you should just go with what your gut tell you.

What Girls Said 2

• I would normally say, no texting on the weekend doesn't look bad. And normally, yeah just text her again - you don't know what was going on that day that she wasn't in the mood to answer. BUT like everyone else pointed out, she has a boyfriend. You don't know her relationship and it could easily be she was using you to make herself feel better or now all of a sudden he doesn't want her talking to other guys. You just don't know, and you don't need to.

• she has a boyfriend. and she didn't text you back. Leave her. Find another girl. if she's ignoring is because she doesn't want to talk.

What Guys Said 4

• ...she's got a boyfriend THAT'S why she's ignoring you..., she's most likely NOT interested in you. Even though she was nice to you, doesn't mean she wants your penis inside her.

• but she never ignored me before? and she was interested in me more than as a friend before

• Who cares, she's ignoring you NOW. And says who that she was more interested than just friends before? She was probably just seeking validation more than anything.

• The girl has a boyfriend, respect her relationship and back off.

Find a single girl to pursue.

• she has a boyfriend, forget about her... or try to date her friends

• Well, you could have been at a huge qeue at the Gents bathroom in the Hottest club in town one Saturday night while texting her, don't cha think?

• Also, she has a boyfriend, you got to turn your back and run.