No kiss on the second date from a shy guy?

I just back from a second date. I know this man is shy...but we spent a wonderful evening watching movies at his place. We sat next to each other, touched...but he never made the move to put his arm around me. I suppose I should say, that I'm a bit shy too. I was thinking of making the first move, but didn't want to come off as too aggressive. At the end of the evening, he walked me to my car, and we had a really nice warm hug goodnight. But no kiss. I think there is chemistry...but not sure if I should initiate the next move. He hinted at a third date...but I'm not 100% sure. So my question...if I don't hear from him in a few days, should I initiate the next move for a third date?

Most Helpful Guy

• First, I'd try to see why he hesitates about a third date. It could be more than shyness involved. It could be he's too polite to tell you he's not interested.

I don't want to rain on your parade here, but at least consider the possibility before you do something that might embarrass you, ..and him, for that matter.

What Guys Said 2

• Well, you said it, he's shy.

• If he hinted at a third date he more than likely is into you. He's just shy...I am very shy like this too so just be patient, and there's nothing wrong with you making a move too...if he like you don't worry he won't pull away haha! Best of luck!

What Girls Said 0