I kissed a girl and felt her teeth?

I kissed a girl and felt her teeth?.

It felt proper horrible her lips were fine to I went close to her and she opened her mouth so wide I thought tried to eat me lol. And my lips felt her teeth that's never happened to me before.

I asked her if she's kissed anyone else before, I was joking I never seen a girl open her mouth so wide to kiss and she said yeah, but it felt weird the tension kind of went.

Has that happened to anyone else, I'm so glad it as my lip on not my tooth because that would have hurt.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like biting perhaps she likes to bite

• I don't mind a bit of biting two but I thought she was going to eat me.

• lmao sounds like a compliment to me bro you must be good looking if she wants to eat you up

What Girls Said 2

• lol lol, She might have kissed before , but she surely was not experienced... I think most people are kinda shaky about it when they just start -- it's like riding a bike. I was bad too, but I learned quick; this never happened exactly,but I still understand how you felt lol

• lol maybe she was nervous

What Guys Said 2

• That is adorable. I hope you did not make her feel stupid. I have kissed a few girls that had no clue and did the same as you described. I one time dated a girl that kissed like that and she was experienced. She shockingly did an amazing job at going down on me. I thought that she would not be able to please me in any way but some people apparently are just not good kissers and never will be.

• A girl trying to tear off my lips and eat them. Damn. Scary. Maybe that's just her style of kissing. Slight biting is something that people do when kissing. Maybe you should give her another shot and see if she changes anything.