White guys, would you date a girl after she dated a black guy?

So I'm in highschool, and I've recently stared flirting and liking this black guy. I told my parents about it, and not that they disapprove, but theyre worried that if a break up with this black guy, no white guys will date me. I personaly don't see the problem, but apparently there is one? I don't know if from a guys perspective there's an issue, or not? So guys, would you date a girl after she dated a black guy? And girls what do you think about this? Have you dated a black guy and then a white guy? Thanks guys!

Most Helpful Guy

• heres the unadulterated truth. it depends on if the black guy your dating is ghetto. simple and point blank. If your a white chick and dating a ghetto black guy, I wouldn't date you afterward. not because he's black, but because he's ghetto. the same holds true if your dating a white trash guy, you will then be labeled as a girl who dates trashy men. its the trashy aspect that's a huge turn off, not the color. men judge women by the men she dates. you can tell a lot about a girl by the arm she's holding onto. so in closing, is this guy selling drugs and being a generaly nonproductive badboy or does he have a plan in life and want to kick all the butt he needs to get there? this has been a long answer but in closing, poop comes in many different colors, don't step in it and u'll be fine.

• well... i wouldn't have put it that way but i understand the premise behind it. the thing is we are attaching colors.
      I wouldn't date a girl after I've seen her date some white backwoods trailer-living, rodent-eating corndog-sniffing guy called Earl either...
      Its about the guy, not the color. I guys if a girl can drop her standards that low... well you have to drop as well to be with her.
      There are decent black guys... and decent white guys, but you know the saying..."once you go black..."

• @Iliftweights.. Your answer is spot on. My only interest would be humiliating her in public.

• I make women moan. I dont care who she fucked with, she's fuckin with me now.

What Guys Said 28

• I think your parents are right, unfortunately. I don't know the community where you live, but in most places, even if there isn't overt racism against interracial couples, there will be hidden resentments and no doubt a fair number of guys will steer clear of you, at least for a time, if you have more than a very casual dating relationship with a black guy. Probably Hawaii is the only exception.

• What's the problem with that? I'd date whoever I liked and it isn't like I ask for her background of who she dated in the past and what race they were. People are people.

• No I would not. And the reason why is very simple. It's due to instincts.

Most humans are strongly driven by instincts telling us what to desire in a partner. And one of the strongest instincts is the instinct to preserve what one percives to be ones own group of people. Black people usually wants black children. Asian people usually wants Asian children and Europeans will usually seek to have european children. This is natures way of producing and protecting diversity. And diversity is a very important concept for nature.
    Diversity increases the chance for life to survive. An example of this would be the dinosaurs. Most dinosaur species died out except for a few that could adapt to the new climate.

Another strong instinct is the one that drives us to keep our gene pool as healthy as possible. By nature, we want strong, intelligent and beautiful children.

For a healthy minded man to potentially have children with a partner that is known to be attracted to individuals with a behavior that is considered selfish, dangerous and highly irresponsible is completely unthinkable. Even more if the individual belonged to another racial group.

Usually white males have no problem to date a woman who has been in a relationship with an Asian male and vice versa. And that is most probably because these two groups have good reputations.

So this whole thing actually comes down to the simple question of,
    Good Offspring or Not good Offspring.

• The fear from you bigots is actually wonderful to see. Weak human beings in every way, and I hope you stay that way.
    All of this race phobia and white preservation is a legacy carried from slavery->Jim Crow->institutionalized racism and the belief of the 1% rule: That one drop of African American/any race would destroy the purity of the white race. I hope you inbred maggots all contract the 23 chromosome.
    I'm a mixed product, my father Irish/English my mother African American. My physical characteristics are well above average, my intellect and cognition above average, and my genetics have passed onto my my son. He has blue eyes, wavy sandy hair and is literally the biggest and smartest child in his private school. He's starting a full grade ahead of his class in elementary. My profession: Marine Corps 1302 Combat Engineer Officer currently serving ISO SPMAGTF Inherent Resolve, Rah bitch?
    Let's be honest about what white boys fear: sexuality. Weak. Grow up and grab your sack to make sure it still exists. If I were to stand next to any of these above commentators, it would be clear who was the genetic superior. Interracial genetics are amazing, sorry brahs.

• HAHAHA! Really? Weak in every way? You might want to do a YouTube search for Muhammad Ali and an interview he gave on interracial dating. His opinion might surprise you. (Hint: He was against it.) Say what you will about the guy, but he wasn't weak. Mentally OR physically. And I doubt he was intimidated by white men. He was just proud of his people and his culture, and wanted to protect them both.

• Well, It depends. If she dates a low life, drug dealing thug, or some trailer trash piece of shit, Then no. There is no chance of me dating the female in question. Why? Because to me, The kind of people a woman might choose to date is in fact a reflection of who she is and what she is about. There is no escaping that fact. Those who have their shit together have more appeal to me as opposed to those who don't.

• No, I would never. It's an embarrassment. It shows the girl is an upstart and untrustworthy. I find it insulting when a white girl dates a black guy, as it means she has been brainwashed and cares so little for the unique features of her white race that she's willing to destroy it by having a black baby. We don't really want a future where everyone is generically brown with dark features, do we? White people are decreasing because of low birth rates; black numbers are increasing exponentially. If white men and women don't stay loyal to one another, the white race will be swallowed up by darkness and be gone forever. No more green and blue eyes; no more blondes, redheads, apple flesh skin... how sad.

• No, I never, ever will.

I'll also break up with the girl as soon as I find out that she did, regardless of how long we've been dating.

I believe in certain principles and one of them is that you stick to your own race sexually, and so doing you preserve your race and the biodiversity of human kind instead of destroying it.

• I think that's messed up.

• @Curious123oo LOL! Girl asked for guys opinion, guy gives it, then is proclaimed to have a small penis for having stated his opinion. Yeah, because that helps move the discussion ahead and promotes the truth to come out.

I wouldn't because if I am dating someone that has kids and I go out in public, it will not be readily noticeable they are not mine if they are at least the same race. There is no way to promote this idea if they are biracial. It is a dead giveaway, it has nothing to do with my penis size.

• @Curious123oo lol
      I am attractive tall
      nice big dick, I'm mostly white and I won't touch any sloppy whores esp interracial ones ever!!
      Fuck no lmao

• Of course I would. I never would have seen it as an issue BUT... This one girl (my white coworker) gets to talking one day. She goes off about how she and her black boyfriend broke up, and now every white guy's stuff is inferior. Like wtf? So in that case, no I would not date a girl like that, because I feel like she just wanted to destroy my self esteem. But in general, it makes no difference unless the girl is a wackjob. Sorry for this tangent! :-P

• I asked my girlfriend about it once and she told me she had dated a black guy many years ago but it didn't last long! I thought she was honest with me and she didn't lie and I respected her for that. She said why is it different to dating a darker skinned man from South America? I though that that was a good point. I asked her why she dated him and she said because he made me laugh! I engaged her a few days after and we are happily married with a gorgeous child. The point is plenty of women date interracially probably just to see what it is like and it is overhyped in the media. This is to create some race complex in the USA, to spark up hatred. There is good and bad in all colors and creeds, people from all over the world. I would say so long as the girl isn't trashy and if you think she is a size queen and is just looking to check the old rumors of manhood, then no worries. How many black guys she dated must also be considered as well as STDs. Sorry but STDs are a game changer, so consider that unless you are thinking of marriage and children. I know plenty of girls I went to school with that would only sleep with men they fell in love with. At the end of the day don't be too judgmental about things because life is full of lessons, and if a man and a woman are in love regardless of skin color, language, race or country, then there isn't a damn thing anyone can do to stop it. Anyways, what is all this living in the past BS about, get out and live for today. Enjoy it, peace.

• No way would I ever consider a girl who dated a black guy to be a person acceptable of dating. Period.

• Multiculturalism is White GENOCIDE,

• Whether he is white or black, would you have had sex with him? If yes, then I wouldn't want to date her. If no, then I would date her.

• Stormfront raided your question, so it's gonna be hard getting unbiased answers. Let me tell ya aomething, interracial dating is becoming more and more acceptable nowadays. While it does seem that some may have a problem with it, majority of people do not. Those who look down on interracial couple like a disease, are pretty much insecure about themselves. I've never understand this "preserving" one race bullshit. It doesn't make any sense. If having a kid who's mutiple races at once isn't diverse, I really don't know what is... Anyways, not every white guy have the same thought process as these bigots. I know white guys who would date girls that dated black guys, they don't see anything wrong with it. Those type of white guys are confident in themselves and wouldn't worry about your past history.

• Probabl best in your case that you don't risk it.

• Any guy that has such an insecure issue...you should not date...white or not.

• Wouldn't even register with me.

• Depends on what the guy was like, but it would be the same if he was white.

• now a days, with things being way more racial and a lot more race hatred between blacks and whites... yeah, you dating a black guy might bite you in the ass later.

• Nope. Sorry. Once you go black, we don't want you back.

• No I wouldn't date a white girl if I knew dated a black guy and if I didn't know and found out after we were dating I would probably break it off I believe that is the worst form of disrespect a man can show himself

• No way. I would never date a white girl who's been with a black guy.
    It is a shame that some white girls dont care about their kids being non-white.

• Ah hell no. I would not date you after a black mf. If you are thinking that. Stop. Date a white dude. Why settle for a hot dog when you can have a t bone steak. They are nothing but trouble. My sister settled for college educated black man, it ended badly. He beat her. I was ready to do a kkk on him. But she divorced his dumb butt.

Why do you go off by one person? That just like saying, "oh I'm not gonna date a white guy because they all racist. " smd that's hypocrisy.

• No, I would not knowingly date a woman that has dated black guys and I would immediately end any relationship I was in, regardless of the duration, if I discovered that she had previously dated black guys. The rationale is in decision making. We all know blacks are statistically more violent, and have a greater chance of carrying a STI, so I would question any woman's decision making ability if she chose to enter into such a statistically dangerous relationship. I would then equate that to future decisions with our relationship and future finances and children. The answer is an unequivocal NO.

• i would never date a white woman who dated a black man simply because of self preservation, common sense today in 2015 AIDS is basically a black disease the vast majority of people on this earth with AIDS are black and American blacks are no exception as someone else pointed out they are multiple times more likely to have a sexually transmitted disease

that and every single white girl i have ever met that dates black men speaks ebonics and tries to act black and does a terrible shitty job at it all they accomplish is making themselves look retarded i could never date a woman who talks ghetto.

• If she dated him, she would know if he has something. That's personal not all black have something so that's racially assuming.

@Yassminbrooks exactly! Just like the guy up there talking about his sister got beat up by a black dude so a white women shouldn't ever date a black man. These white men are such hyprocites

• Mudshark is what its called and no way ever would i

• Never. Blacks have a 7x higher incidence of std's. I'm not going to get into criminality, intelligence, child abandonment, etc. A white girl who dates a black guy is not that statistically different than one who uses iv drugs, or engages in other self-destructive behaviors. So I would never date a girl who doesn't value herself or use logic. I'm white, but I'd prefer her to have dated an Asian guy than a white guy for the same reason, but in general, the other races are close enough that nothing else would bother me enough to not date her outside blacks. I may date one and not know, but if I found out, I'd end it, because it would be indicative of problems in the future. It's not about skin color, it's about your decision-making process, and if you go that way, your critical thinking is less than optimal and short-sighted.

I'd say 90% of the girls I know that have made that choice live in poverty and generally fail in life. They all thought the black guy they were dating was different, but most weren't. There were a few success stories, but 98 failures for every 2 that worked out. I find many black women attractive, but I don't date them because I'm not a hypocrite. It would be an illogical choice, and I like success in life.

Blunt, but the truth.You'll get a lot of girls answering this question telling you it's fine. They have already screwed up, and just are looking to justify their poor-decision making. Since you haven't screwed up your life yet, don't.

• Some will some won't. This is usually a tactic (used by racist males and some old dumb thinking famalies) to scare white females into not dating interracial. If a white girl is overweight and/or unattractive no one cares if she dates interracial , but if she's attractive people will try to encourage her to only date her race because they fear attractive white women dating and'or marrying black guys, So a lot of white women have took the bait and will only date their own. I look at it like this if you're attracted to someone , then nothing else should matter. It's just a tactic to scare you into not going for what you like .

• That wouldn't be a problem for me.

• Also my sister's current boyfriend is white. Her precious boyfriend was black. She didn't have any problems.

What Girls Said 14

• That would only be an issue for racists or white guys with a superiority complex. My boyfriend is black and I have heard several white guys say they wouldn't date a girl who's been with a black guy. But why would you want to be with those types of guys anyway? Plenty of white guys wouldn't care. Do what you want.

• Yes but what are the qualities of those white guys and even those black guys are you dating hoods are you dictating white trash is well are you getting decent black gentleman and decent white gentleman are you so sleepy that you just don't care

• Im half black and half white and I can tell you fom being on the inside that your famil is racist. Guyswont even know you dated a black guy before unless you tell them and Iif they care there racist. Not all black men are ganstas living in the ghetto selling cocain for a living. I only dated white guys and usually when guys flirt with me they say dated a black girl before or they like blacck girls etc. I think its safe to say racism still very much exists still and people pretendthere not racist . If you care so much about what people will think of you I don't think you should date him. He will get over it, I think at the end of the day he would rather be alone then have a girlfriend that's worrying about what other guys will think of her or ashamedof him, I know I would. I would be gone if I was him. I don't have time to deal with racist imsecurites. I'm proud of who I am amd if someone else doesn't that's their problem not mine

• Seriously... I said I liked him. Not one ounce of me is ashamed. My parents never said they didn't want me to date them, they were just worried about if we broke up. you don't need to go saying my family is bunch of rasists and that I'm shallow.

• What your family said is racist. That's like me dating an Indian and my family neing worried people mght think I'm a drunk for example. And I never said your shallow.There's a difference between being shallow and being insecure about him. You said you liked him but you obviously asked this question for a reason. What would you have done if everyone told you not to? Not date him? That's my point if your worried about these white racist boys opinions then you are ashamed even if you say yur not.

• Honestly I was going to date this guy anyways, I don't think the whole racial prejeduce thing is right, at all, the whole she's tainted meat because she's dated a black guy. This question had nothing pertaining to me besides the fact that my paremts brought this thing up and I was wondering about it. This wasn't helping me shape my decision on to date him or not.

• White guys have no problem dating interracially, but they do take issue with white women dating interracially.

Most would not date a girl after she has dated a black guy. They view her as tainted trash...

Dating black men/women is dating down to white men, so they think it says something negative about the girl.

Being realistic (in your question), if I was white I probably wouldn't date a black guy. Only because white men are quick to condemn white women who date out.

No, I'm not trolling or being hateful. But there's a reason terms such as mudshark exist.

• I have heard this before from white people. Don't know how widespread it is though, but I noticed that a lot of white girls that I've seen who have dated black guys keep dating them. I don't know is that due to preference because they only like black men or because they can't get a white guy? I do know of one white girl I went to school with that used to mess with a lot of black guys that is now engaged to a white guy. I can't imagine that he doesn't know about her past. I also work with a white woman who has mixed kids by her ex husband who is now remarried to a white dude. So I don't think you are barred from ever dating a white guy again but you might get some comments

• I'll never date a white guy that had a black girlfriend. I won't even date a white guy that dated a white girl that had a black boyfriend. I believe races shouldn't mix and that dating inter-racially is an insult to your race and your heritage. Many white guys feel the same as me and there's nothing wrong with that, in spite of what all the intolerant liberals out there might say.

• You know, it's funny that people like you want to scream "intolerance" when someone doesn't agree with your belief system, when your whole belief system is based on intolerance (in this case, of interracial relationships).

Ironic much?

• offspring. Therefore, you are judging him solely because he wasn't loyal to "the race." If I were you, I would announce the fact that you you are racist and let other people deal with it. How can you stand it? Not to be authentic...

• Careful, if guys say that - the trolls auto-label them for having a small penis.

• No I won't. if a white girl chooses to be progressive and betray her heritage and race by dating black men, she should stay with black men forever, period. Actually, it's more the fact that she allowed her mind to be corrupted by liberalism that turns me off rather than the fact that she dated a black guy.

I feel the same about black women who have dated white men. They should be rejected by black men.

This is just my opinion, and I ask that all the new-age bullies out there respect my right to have my own personal beliefs. I will never force other white guys to accept my views.

• That would be a stupid reason not to date someone. What are you gonna be tainted after dating a black guy? Smh.

• Honestly It doesn't matter. If a guy has a problem with you dating a black guy then he's the problem,

• Why would any good white man desire to raise some whore's black baby. Its a no brainer. White men dont want soiled goods so I hope this black guy sticks around but how likely is that and your folks know it.

• I don't see where the problem would be, I'm a blk woman and date white guys, I've only dated two black men but I never had a problem going back to white men. If somebody has a problem with what race you've dated in the past then that guy is not for you.

• My parents told me this same nonsense when I was in highschool. 13 years later and I've never had any problem finding white or black men to date. I have ran into some white guys that had a problem with it, but these are racist people you wouldn't want to date anyway.

• LMOA at all these white guys taking about heritage, preservation, AIDS and other nonsense. The only reason they avoid white women who dated black men is because they're afraid they can't measure up in bed (and believe me as a black woman whose dated white and black men, trust me, I know for a fact they can't).

So yeah they won't date you after that. But then they also tend to not want to date you after you've been with a bad boy of any race, a guy who's taller or richer than them, if you gain 5 pounds, etc. White men are extremely insecure when it comes to sex and dating.

• Oh honey, keep telling yourself that - whatever makes you sleep better at night. I can't usually use all of what I got, I have the opposite of that problem.

You not agreeing with someones opinion does not dictate that they have small sex organs. You want to shame someone for disagreeing with you. Sorry, not going to happen.

@nusec but y'all white men are also being hyprocrical. Some of halls opinions are not even opinions. They are insults smh

• Every person that's denies this is messed up. Go with your heart plain and simple. Humans, We tend to listen to negative people but negative people are usually not all that anyway. (:

• I've noticed that most wouldn't out of racism