What would you think about being a girls first kiss?

I'm 16, I'm really shy, and I've never been kissed before.. If you were a girl's first kiss.. or anyones first kiss really, how would you feel about that?

Most Helpful Guy

• I nvr have a kiss either.. how about we try it? Being ur first kiss will blow my mind away <3
    I luv a gurl the most when no other guys have touch her before i do xD
    I wouldn't take that for granted but being ur furst kiss will give meh an unforgiving moments and will be the happiest person to touch u haha

• Awh, I think that's adorable :) nice to know that someone else out there hasn't had their first kiss yet either.

• Lol i guess were in the same boat but oppsosite gender hah. But next time, im going in 4realz xD so u should be too

• Haha, I guess soo. Good luck!

What Guys Said 7

• I personally wouldn't feel much... i'm just not generally like that. I get that other people take sentiment in such things, i'm just not like that.

• If I were a girl's first kiss (and she'd be over 23 because that's the lower range of who I'd date), I'd feel a bit honored, but I'd kiss her the way I want to be kissed, and take it slow. None of this: http://youtu.be/s7JfkPRdHao?t=1m13s

• At my age I probably wouldn't seek that out. I wouldn't turn around and run in the other direction either, though. Basically, it's not a huge deal to me.

• One of my friends have never been kissed before, and we were drinking at a party, so I kissed her. It never made anything weird, we're still really good friends. I was a little bit worried that she would act differently around me, but it never happened

• I'd be really flattered.

• I'd be honoured and have to make sure she had an amazing experience. It's something she'll remember for the rest of her life, good or bad, so make it amazing.

• I really wouldn't give it a thought if I was a girl's first kiss. You're only 16, so I don't think it's a bad thing that you've never been kissed. If we were talking about sex, it would be a different discussion, but kissing isn't as much of a big deal, and probably not something that you would regret.

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't do it because I'm afraid of other people being too attached to me

• The guy whom I've shared my first kiss with was really flattered for being my first kiss.

• I wouldn't think much of it. It's just a kiss after all.

• Don't tell him. I had the same fear. He came over late one night and I told him that we were just cuddling (I had had the worst day ever, so he was coming to talk to me). We cuddled and talked, then he kissed me. Just like that. It's not as scary as it seems. I talked to my friends about it for months with "Should I tell him? How do I tell him?" It actually kept me from seeing this one guy.
    I know that's a weirdly personal story, but I figured I'd give you specifics on why not to freak out about it! Don't make the same mistake that I did! You'll get better, and he doesn't have to know!

• Wait, I'm confused. Haha, why shouldn't I tell him?

• It's not that it's weird, it is pretty normal, still it's just an awkward thing to throw into a conversation. Basically, it kills the moment.