Why does boyfriend have a picture of me as his wallpaper?

We've been dating for 6 months now. I'm his first girlfriend. I looked at his phone gallery and noticed there is a picture of my profile picture on Facebook . He hardly ever goes on Facebook but he finally went on. He had a picture of me and a picture of us at dinner. Both that he took from my Facebook photos. My friend said that was weird which i started thinking if it really is weird or normal. Days later, i look at his phone and it is a picture of me (my profile picture) as his phone wallpaper/background. My friend thought it was weird and started laughing. Is that bad/normal? Also another question, would a guy still do this even if he liked another girl or someone else?

Most Helpful Girl

• Its totally normal to have a photo of your boyfriend or girlfriend. You're friend laughing is just her own inexperience at relationships. My boyfriend is on my wallpaper and I am on his. Its showing interest in one another even when we can't see each other face to face. Its more than normal.

• Your profile picture really creeps me out. Lol everytime i see you comment on something, i can't help to think that you actually look like philip seymour hoffman

• @kittyforlife

Maybe I do look like him! I'm not ashamed! :D
      I have Philip on my profile photo because he has always and will continue to be one of my favorite actors. Also, I've had the wonderful opportunity to be around him at one point in my life (which I express in my profile). For me, its just remembering someone who has made an impact in my life. And its my way of being grateful for that. :)

What Guys Said 3

• Don't listen to your friend. He's doing it right trust me. He's a good boyfriend. You found yourself a keeper. Don't ever let him go.

• Yes it is common. If guys put a picture of a girl, it would be a picture of a girl he liked.

• That's Pretty Normal. He doing that because he loves you.

Besides don't talk too much about your relationship to Friends , Unless you really trust them.

What Girls Said 5

• Don't listen to your friend she's just jealous, he does it because he loves you it's not weird at all, if someone said that to me id feel like slapping them, just don't tell her things about your relationship nobody needs to know, nothing good ever comes out of it these days anyway even with the friends you think you can trust, just far too nosy.

• That's a nice thing to do, your friend doesn't know what she's talking about.

• That is completely normal in fact its sweet :) Maybe you should try to send him more pictures of u so he can have more on his phone so he won't find the need to grab pictures off Facebook :)

• I think its sweet! It will remind him of you every time he looks at his phone

• I agree with Arwens. My boyfriend and I do the same thing.