Girls or guys when you got asked out did you tell your parents?

So I've been asked out a few times and i said no... I never ever told my parents that like i dont think i need to really need to tell. I know its kinda a dumb question but if you were asked out would you tell your parents? Im also 14

Most Helpful Guy

• No you shouldn't tell your parents because they will get supper over protective of you. I wouldn't tell them..but i would at least tell a friend or someone if i were going on a date just so somebody knows where i am just in case something happens. good luck

What Guys Said 4

• you have to tell your parents when, where you are going and it's actually the guys job.
    and at 14, why do you need to go for a date? you want to marry already?

if friends are asking you to go to a party, aren't you telling your parents too?
    and is someone asking you out on a date, knowing you are 14 ?

• Well if i go out with guys just as friend like as a group i tell them but no i dot wanna get married lol people have just asked me out... Guys my age have asked me out and only 1 older guy at my school asked me out

• When I asked my first girlfriend out my entire family was behind me watch over my shoulder it was the single most embarrassing moment of my life she said yes though so it worked out heh.

• Oh wow if i asked out a guy and my family was with me i wouldn't like it lol

• Ohh ok i thought it was face to face.. So not to too bad

• Ya I would have never asked her out in that way to embarrassing.

• When i was asked out, i told anyone that would listen.proudly

• na. its private thing. that's me

What Girls Said 3

• Well I don't now, I'm 19 aha. But when I was in high school my parents were pretty close with my high school boyfriend. I think it made them more upset when we broke up to go to university than it made me, aha. So yeah, I was only ever with him seriously in high school, we were together for the last two and a half years of high school, I think from the ages of 15 to 18. I told them about him, well, because he was at my house constantly, but I never told them about any other guys who asked me out.

• Nope! They don't need to know every detail, especially in your love life. That is my opinon.

• Nopes because I am 22 and even then i didn't really tell my parents