Is it weird he hasn't added me on Facebook yet?

I've been dating this guy over a month now and we both make references to Facebook so I know he's active on it. Is it weird that he hasn't added me? I met him online, we have no mutual friends so it makes me think he may have a reason for not adding me yet. Guys- do you usually have something to hide when you don't add girls to fb? And no, I am not adding him first bc so far he seems like the initiator type so I am hesitant in case the reasons above are true that he actually doesn't want to add me yet.

Most Helpful Guy

• Adding someone on Facebook exposes all your friends and family to that person. I don't do it first with a girl, because honestly I couldn't care less about Facebook. But if she friend requests me, I'll only add her if I think there is real potential there.

Oh, and if I'm the initiator all the time, I lose interest eventually. If you're a proactive person you like people around you to be proactive also from time to time, not just sheep that obey you.

• Good point but you don't think another reason would be bc he is trying to hide something? Or maybe he is unsure about me. Usually when a guy likes me I've found he usually adds me first. But I know I'm generalizing here.

• Not really. It's possible, but not likely. If a guy is playing you, or really interested in you, they will try to find out every possible way to get in contact with you, including fb and whatever.

But if a guy in interested in you in a normal and not obsessed way, they won't even think about that.

Why do you have a problem needing his approval or whatever?
      Why don't you just try adding him? You need to be submissive forever or something?

What Guys Said 3

• If you're not going to add him first then just ask him why he hasn't added you yet. I think you're reading way too much into something minor, but the only way to know is to just ask him. Communication is the most vital thing in a relationship so if you're uneasy about something then tell him.

• I think it's weird that everyone you've ever met can be instantly aware of and possibly introduce themselves to everyone else you've ever met. Also they can see exactly how popular you are and how often you go to concerts.

You're the weird one.

• Its just as weird you haven't added him, if it's even weird at all

What Girls Said 1

• Try adding him and get it over with.