Manly Man Christmas Movie Guide for Guys (and Girls who are cool)

Seeing all the same boring ass Christmas movies spreading good cheer without EXPLOSIONS, SWEARING and FIGHTING every year is enough to make a guy snap! With that in mind I have compiled a list of Guy Friendly movies to make your Holidays a little Brighter...and a lot less Boring! My only rule was to list movies that didn't refer to the Holidays in the title. So without any more Fucking Delay here's my list!

1) Die Hard (and Die Hard 2 if you can get past the nude karate guy)

Back before he had that famous ego Bruce Willis grabbed our attention as a Man's Man who was just trying to save his marriage on Christmas. But if you get mad about a last name change you can always stop the bad guys and blow up her office building to win her back!

2) The Ref

Dennis Leary's best film (in my opinion) yet! Something about an aging catburglar who gets stuck in a town after kidnapping a couple on the verg of divorce during the Holidays is just really damn funny! P.S. What smells like Cat Piss??

3) Scrooged

Bill Murray at his finest tackles an other wise over played, over acted classic Christmas story making it original, funny and scary all at once.

4) Trapped in Paradise

Long ago before Nick Cage was famous and the biggest actor in the movie was Dana Carvey in a small role, we had a unique story about a guy, just trying to be a straight arrow in life, getting bamboozled by his recently released "Ex-Con" brothers into taking a trip... to rob a bank.

5) Lethal Weapon

That's right! The first one took place during the Holidays. There's your loop hole for all the Riggs and Murtaugh you can stand!

6) Gremlins

Remember the rules? Aside from that just tell your girl it's a story about a cute Furbie and cuddle up for the action!

7) The Life Of Brian

Just the right amount of Jesus and a butt ton of Funny to make even Biggus Dickus laugh at the Holidays.

Watch, Enjoy and and Comment!

pervertedjester is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 3

• Lol 'and girls who are cool', I guess that's me- most of those films are epic ;)

• I'm not a cool girl. Boo

• I LOVE GREMLINS!

What Guys Said 11

• Love all those movies!

But i'd recommend Bad Santa.

• My only rule for the list was the movie couldn't refer to the holidays in any way in the titles. That's why Bad Santa and Christmas Vacation were left off.

• Lmao swearing, fighting, add in drinking and you got yourself an Irish Christmas lol, good list though.

• good movies indeed!

• Oh my god! I love you.

• That is a really good movie list.

• The only one I've seen is Gremlins, love that movie

• IM A MANLY MAN YAY

• Excellent Take and really great movie list, especially Scrooged, Gremlins and The Life Of Brian

• Gremlins, cool, I love that movie :)

• I feel like a man when I watch Christmas Vacation... does that make me less of a man?

• Thanks bud, will have to fire up a few of these and claim back Christmas for the men!