Toad-1's Video Game Collection Tour!

Hello all. I'm Toad-1 and decided i wanted to share with you all my video game collection. I had a question up over a year ago showing off my collection, but now it has grown much larger than ever!

How I get my games

Well Ebay and Amazon are a frquent visit of mine, but also i try to find good deals at Garage sales, flea markets, gaming stores, thrift shops, or even on Craigs list for them. A number of my games were also given to me from friends relatives or others just wanting to get rid of theirs.

My Ultimate Vision with the Games

Is to build my own video game room with a whole ton of systems and games ready to be played at a moments notice. to be able to have friends over and we can have an epic video game playing day. I hope to own one Arcade Cabinet as well filled with lots of Arcade Games loaded onto it.

And without further adieu here is my game collection!

Starting with...

Toad-1's Video Game Collection Tour!

The Modern Systems!

as you can see i got the Ps4, Ps3, Ps2, Gamecube (with the Gamecube player attache witch plays game boy and game boy advance games i might add), Wii U, Xbox 360, the original Xbox and the Sega Dreamcast all hooked up to one HDTV. The Ps4 ps3, wii u, and xbox 360 are all on HDMI cables while the others are running on component cables to get the best picture out of my games possible. I also have four speakers running through that Denon receiver for some good quality sound too. I do not have an xbox one yet, mainly because there's just not enough exclusive games on it that appeal to my liking to justify the purchase. I will one day though im sure.

Now for the games!

Right next to those i have this small book shelf with as you can see from the top right to the bottom left: Wii U, Wiim PS3, PS4, Gamecube and Dreamcast games.

Here's another shelf in the same room with Ps2 Colecovision and Atari 2600 games. I put the Colecovision and Atari games due to limited space... thats getting more limited by the way lol.

Also in the same room is another bigger book shelf with Xbox 360, Original Xbox, and Playstation 1 games.

And for kicks, here's a drawer full of video game controllers lol

And now to move on to my room for the more...

Vintage Game Stuff!

Here is a small CRT TV inside my bedroom. I use this to play the older games on. The systems you see here from left to right are: N64, Sega Genesis, regular NES (Top Loader model), and SNES. And yes that is a Pac-man alarm clock on top of the TV lol.

Right next to my TV is a book shelf with systems and Amiibos. From top left to bottom right are: Sega Saturn, Sega CD, Sega Master System, and the Neo Geo AES.

And next to that are two other Book shelves. The top shelf on the first shelf has Sega Master system and N64 games on it, right below that is a shelf with the Atari 2600. Middle shelf has the Colecovision (left) and the PC-Engine Duo R (right) on it. And below that is a shelf full of Amiibos... yeah i love collecting those lol (as of right now im only missing Wii Fit Trainer, Palutena and Lucina!). and below that are my boxed Sega Genesis games.

The next book shelf from top to bottom contains: Neo Geo Games (only 6, the games for this system are very pricey!), Super Nintendo, Nintendo DS, Turbo grafx-16 (play on the pc-engine), PSP, Sega Saturn, Sega CD, and unboxed Sega Genesis games.

Over here is a shelf of my biggest game collection thus far, my regular NES games! Got almost 200 of them.

And here's a messy night stand with my portable gaming systems, from left to right are: PSP, PS Vita, Nintendo 3DS XL, Sega Game Gear, and the Game Boy Advance SP.

And inside the drawers of this night stand are my 3DS, Gameboy and Game Gear games.

Last but not least, here is a drawer of some boxed Game Boy Advance and Game Boy Color games, and PS Vita games.

I also have a CD Booklet full of PC games, and also a GOG.com account for other PC games as well.

In total: 1,372 games! and 30 game systems including handhelds!

Yes i am a huge nerd! so i hope this was somewhat interesting or entertaining for all of you, feel free to share your thoughts!

And just FYI here's the current game i am playing right now

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 14

• Holy shit! That's fucken awesome. ^^ Your collection is really amazing. :)

• OH DEAR LORD TOTO MANOTO! 😱
    I remember you showing me lol I think I'm overwhelmed (still am) you have SSOOOOOO MUCHHHH! how do you know what game you want to play? It's not all organised?

OMGGGG MY OCD WENT THROUGH THE ROOF! It's messy and unorganised!

*goes to toto's place just to clean his stuff up* 😂

• lol its organized enough :P

and i just play what i feel like really, or if i can't decide i just pick a random number and play a game that corresponds to that number ;)

• ohhh i got spidey 2 on xbox! :D

• Keep it toto! Do not sell it ever! It's getting rare 😭

• Wow! Some people have it made 😀

• Thats a lot! haha cool!

• thanks lol, You play any games?

• oh man i was super into the first sims when it came out and got all those expansions i also downloaded a crap load of furniture items and such for the game lol. it took forever to load on my computer with all that :P

• Yeah! My computer would just shut down at times because it got overloaded during games haha.
      And the fact I only killed sims to make haunted houses to scare more sims to death the entire time I played probably wasn't a good sign. If my parents knew that they might have taken it away.
      I really want sims 4, but I know it won't be good for my mental state if I started that again. I would probably not go to work lol.

• Holy shit, dude, that's dedication :P

• WHOA! I am In Heaven! lala! lol

• >o > It's official I need to be your roommate.

• lol ok!

• yeah i just saw. lol its like cosplay

• Nuuuu it's much different from cosplay.

• Cool games dude, nice MyTake :)

• You sir, are my hero!! I have a huge collection too but it's nowhere as big as that :o

• Oh, my goodness. That's crazy! You've definitely spent a good bit on your hobby. It's nice you've been able to find good deals, though.

• And in other news, sales for Kleenex tissues mysteriously sky rocketed after a series of pictures of one of the most epic videogame collections ever seen appeared on a website.

• damn...
    that's a hobby turned to passion xD
    I can t imagine the money spent on all those stuff xD

• Holy smokes dude! that is dream land!! how long did that even take you? I am so going to show my friend this! he is gonna flip. I am just a loss for words. I think i am in love... :)

• Daamn. Adopt me! *_*
    I only have PS Vita. But with my nomadic lifestyle that's all I need. xD

• Awesome, say what games you got for it? i only got five so far, looking to expand it a little :D

What Guys Said 15

• Holly Molly, mother of god. I... Need... This...
    http://i.imgur.com/6GHdmvK.gif

• Flea stores and thrift shops are amazing places to buy retro games and consoles. I got so many good deals back in the day when I was younger in those places. Wow man I am so jelly, but in a good way :).

• Oh indeed i found some good deals at both!

• I remember back in the day when Tombraider 3 just came out this was only a year after and I got if for a huge steal for only $3.

• Woah dude, that's impressive!

by the way, The Witcher 3 is amazing, I'm sure you'd love it.

• Oh yes i do, im in Skellige now. been playing for over two weeks now lol

• @Chief16 I want to read the books again. I started when I was 12, and I read them in Spanish (in Spain the books came out earlier than in America... weirdly enough). Now that I'm older I wanna read them again, and this time in English. I'm sure I'll enjoy them much more.

• @AleDeEurope Andrzej Sapkowski is just awesome. I started them when I was about 16. But hell yeah, they're timeless like any good European folktale. I didn't like the episodic story telling though, but his books kinda give closure after Vilgefortz. It saddened me so much.

• Bro I want your collection especially the classics..

• Let's be friends!

• Wowwww nice stuff. Have fun.

• Where is the PC?

I used to accumulate the games and systems too then I got Steam of PC.

• I got a pc. and games on GOG as well as actual pc games

• That is so awesome! What Sega CD games have you got?

If I had the space, I'd have my whole collection out like that, but currently I'm low on space so I have just my 360 games and 360 hooked up.

• Luckiest person alive. Wish gag supported higher quality pics so I'd read the names of your games.

• That's pretty sweet man! Keep it up! xD

• Dude, you and me need to be friends!!!

Reminds me of when I used to be the PS2 king. If I didn't have the PS2 game, it wasn't worth having. I even got the elusive Predator game
    res.cloudinary.com/.../...ncrete_jungle-110214.jpg

Good stuff man.

• Ah ha ! I saw the necromicon there !

A fellow HP Lovecraft fan :)

• Lol that's awesome :)

• Love the game gear. I loved those things.

The highlight of my collection are these:
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../...amicom-Disk-System.jpg
    http://swut.net/pics/sf3_big.jpg

I still pull them out occasionally for a bit of nostalgia.

• Holy shit! Now this is what I call a true gamer. Sweet collection bro.