Taylor Swift & Tom Hiddleston Split > Color Me Surprised

Anyone surprised?

I'm not!

And why is that?

The relationship that starts that soon and that public - is, for all intents and purposes a PR stunt, and nothing more!

Of course they didn't call the paparazzi to take this incredibly well times photo of them!

(Mind you, many other photos in many other positions...they pretended they couldn't see the paparazzi...)

She met his mother after a month or so of dating? Can you say "I've been exposed as a snake online and now I'm trying to rebuild my good girl pretend image by dating a polite British man whom I've conviced to bring his mother along so I'd truly appear as an all American, corn bread raised country girl!"?

Oh...I'm not saying Tom didn't get anything out of this... He surely must've had his agenda, but the Bond role slipped away from him - or so the internet seems to suggest, because of this romp with Taylor... But I'm still not convinced he wasn't doing this for some sort of a promotion - joined Instagram and is starting his social media rampage.

Taylor must've helped with that. Make him more famous with today's youth...

Oh yeah...not fake at all.

Shake it off, Taylor. You'll get another person who'll be willing to be a media whore and a media beard for you soon. But, he certainly may need to get something out of it!

It remains to be seen what Tom really had out of this. Can't wait!

1924
LittleSally is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I still don't see why he would want to date her in the first place and they just don't come off as compatible.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 23

• Aww... no more Hiddleswift.

...

I feel like a moron for even knowing that term. :P

• I wasn't surprised but personally I'm glad it happened because I've been waiting for the last three months of this relationship for the album that will be dedicated to this split.

• She's gay.

• Not surprised at all. No one takes her relationships seriously anymore. She's a player. img.memecdn.com/scumbag-taylor-swift_o_795780.jpg

• I actually would have been more surprised if they didn't break up and ended up getting married and living happily ever after.

• πŸ˜‚ She changes boyfriends faster then I change my masturbating techniques

• She can't seem to hold on to a guy to save her life. Maybe she should be single for a while.

• Who knows, they want to date as well, and I'm sure part of their game is to make it a media event becasue they have little choice.

But don't they have the same issues as all of us... compatibility, maturity, needy, selfishness, schedule issues, environmental issues, stress, etc? Its probably harder for them than those of us that can hide away... although one would think they could get on a yacht and get away from press... or to an island. she only made $170million last year...

• didn't even know they were dating

• I answer a question about this yesterday, her romances have "Showmances" or "Beard" screaming all over them. I think she has a long term mechanic or something boyfriend in background, who knows even a long term girlfriend or she is young, free, single and gay. I am not sure of "Gay" one though I can't see it hurting her career. Although another intriguing theory she is "Asexual", I remember her and Harry Styles split over expectations with him being a randy goat. an' all.

• In related news, Taylor Swift now has new material for her next album.

Related question: Is Taylor Swift a whore? It sure seems like she dates guys purely to get more material (and by extension, more money). Not your most conventional method, I know, but it fits.

• Better question: Is Taylor being whored out by her managers? Probably...

• @Guy83
      Mother of Pearl... Taylor Swift is actually the world's most famous hooker...

• I can tell you what he didn't get out of this - blowjobs.

Taylor has a million songs about breaking up - and not a one about blowjobs. These two facts are related.

• I'm single and need to make a few million Taylor date me πŸ‘

• what else is new, most hot girls are stupid anyways, they can't even keep a guy.

• She's a serial dater, going from one person to another. She is a great rolemodel and person besides that but seriously she should give someone a chance and stay with them.

• It'll lead to another billboard hit though πŸ˜‚

• Who cares? Taylor Swift is ugly anyways. I would have broken up with her too πŸ‘

• I wanna be the next song she sings about!

• Lol, you'll probably get your shot. The rest of us have...

• @mrsingle I've met TS when she wasn't giving an interview or near a camera... more than once... I really don't like her. She just isn't a real person at all. Like I said earlier my bro has worked with her. Producers make her voice and write her real music. Showing up with some chicken scratch in a diary set to a few lame guitar chords does not a song make. She's a completely studio created artist. At least Demi Lovato and BeyoncΓ© write their own songs and can actually sing. Sorry, the girl is just completely phony.

• Not surprised. Outside of Philadelphia, it's a pretty red state. KKK presence, a lot of hick towns.

• This must be a trick. eh.
    i2.kym-cdn.com/.../Screenshot_116.png

• Who would even dare date her lol...

• British newspapers calling it a 'publicity stunt' lol... pathetic.

• She's gorgeous... But the idea of dating her, yeah, Not a good idea... I know supposedly "Blank Space" is a parody, but... I don't think that many of her relationships have gone past four or five months... Which says something about her... Even if the guys are all losers and it's never about her issues... Then her issue would be picking out guys with these huge issues...

The fact that she dated Mayer just shows that she makes REALLY bad choices... πŸ˜†

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 18

• Calvin was so hot. And he's talented too. Tom is nice and all. But I lost a it of respect for him acting like a stupid 13 year old to THAT type of woman.

• Ugh I am so sick of seeing her on the media. I am also so done with listening to all her albums trash her exes. Waste of her dignity and waste of my time.

• Lol I've had it with Taylor and her relationships.

• Here comes another song

• I wonder who will be her next prey!

• That girl needs to write songs about other thing besides the men she dated. Im not surprised at all they split because she is a serial dating opportunist.
    Probably in two weeks from now she will be photographed kissing someone new.

• lol. that carnage. i kind of love it.

• I'm so glad im not the only one that can't stand her. Good to see others not falling for her bulsh*t

• Whew.. finally. Thats a relief. I still believe Tom is waay better than Taylor. Gah I hate her so much. Tom is such a bae..

• she might be asexual.. so can't keep a relationship and eventually leaves the guy or get dumped.. but still she gets a song out of it so.. good for her

• I knew they wouldn't last. I'd rather him be with a girl he actually loves and her love him back, as he seems like a good guy

• I think everyone should stay out of her damn love life. She makes music. idgaf about who she dates.

• It's not like we are spying on her.

She's revealing everything to us.

She wants us to know what a ho she is.

• Nahh I don't pay attention to that stuff at all. I just listen to music. I still thought she was dating Calvin harris lmao.

• Lol my assumption is that she's had 10 guys on the side since Calvin.

Don't follow but just an assumption knowing swift

• he is the god of mischief so i mean... expected xD

• Good for her.

• who is tom?

• I wasn't surprised and I knew that relationship wouldn't even last long...

• From calvin harris to this geezer? Yeeeew