Top 5 Movies That Would Be Awesome If They Had A Sequel

The Goonies (1985)

This movie is so awesome I love it for the comedy and adventure they have. They also have characters that I can laugh and have a good time watching.

Monster Squad (1987)

Monster Squad is awesome I love this movie it came out with a lot of beautifully made scenes that make me want to keep watching it my favorite monsters are Dracula and the Werewolf.

Weird Science (1985)

Even though they did a remake they never did a sequel to the science fiction movie Weird Science.

ET (1982)

ET is the biggest box office movie of the 1980s so you would think it would come out with a sequel. It was a cool movie with an awesome story It's said ET was only going to be in the ending of the sequel. But it was canceled by the director.

Return to the Blue Lagoon (1991)

This is a good romantic adventure movie from 1991.

48

Most Helpful Girl

• ET for Sure and Hey, that Monster One, hun, Looks Pretty Hairy and Scary, like the Old days of the Were Wolf.
    Thanks for the Kind Invite. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, we need more sequels. Except for E. T. because lore fans know that E. T. died immediately after the credits rolled. When he got back he smelled so much like them little kids that his friends turned on him and they ate him when he was still alive.

Sponsored

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 3

• No! If they give The Goonies a sequal I will slaughter them in their sleep!
    They ruin a fucking great movie with a damn sequal and they are dead.

Dead!

• The only movie I've watched here is weird science and it was amazing. I agree there should be a sequel.

• Generally sequel (after few years) are kinda bad

What Guys Said 7

• " I am number four" also would be great

• I agree in most of these movies.

• Blue Lagoon had a squel - Return to Blue Lagoon.

Goonies - Its in the works so they say

weird science - no..

Do not remake classic 80s movies!!!

• But I read that Blue Lagoon didn't have a sequel and theirs a difference between a remake and a sequel

• Sorry to hear that I wish he didn't do that

• I changed the title to Return To The Blue Lagoon (:

• I think weird science and goonies could maybe do a part two

• Goonies definitely! I'd love to see all these freaks together once more.

• Interstellar would have an awesome sequel, looking for Brand.

• What's interstellar about?

• It's a space exploration movie. Earth has gone to hell, people are looking for a new home. This guy goes with a team to set out to find an inhabitable planet, leaving his family behind (a son and daughter and his father). Problem is, I believe 1 hour is equivalent to 7 Earth years. He spent about 2.5 hours in total on 3 different planets, none of them inhabitable, and them losing 2 - 3 teammates. Anyways, I forgot how, but they got sucked into a blackhole at some part, which showed parts of the past (him leaving for space), and he tries to send a message to himself and his older daughter via books, telling himself not to leave (but he still does).

I can't explain the rest, because I don't remember it, but he does unite with his daughter (she's about ninety-ish). And the end of it resulted him looking for his other teammate whom he separated from before he entered the blackhole.

It's a mouthful to swallow, it's better to watch than to read my explanation.

• I think you explain it really good it sounds cool

• The Blue Lagoon has a sequel? It's called "Return to the Blue Lagoon":
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Return_to_the_Blue_Lagoon