What do you do when your parents aren't home?

What does everyone do when your parents aren't home and you are completely free?
Adults, what did you do when you were younger and your parents left you?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I either blast my music, watch Netflix or work out in the living room.

What Guys Said 11

• I would eat what I wanted, and do what I wanted, usually meant laundry, washing dishes and homework as my Dad was passed out on the floor, Mom left home and my step mother wasn't moved in yet, it was a blast got to grow up at the ripe old age of 13. :)

• I left home long ago and my parents are long dead. Back then I worked for school or university, did the shopping, cooked for my brothers, washed the youngest one.

• When I was a kid I would ride my bike around my house outside around the big lot and play with the Dog and watch tv and eat

• Back in the day we had what was called "Free gafs" basically home alone for more than likely quite tame no rules sessions. It felt wild at the time but at the back of your mind was don't break anything, don't dirty anything.

• Same stuff I do when they are there.

• masturbate. but i also do that when they're home, so it doesn't really make a difference lol XD

• That's what I usually do. But when they aren't home I can actually be a little vocal like I want to be 😉

• Play their CDs.

• sleep or just have my me time

• Feels like a lifetime ago living with parents

• have sex mmmmm

• I watched whatever I wanted on tv and ate what I felt like eating , didn't care what I wore in the house

What Girls Said 11

• Finally free to watch porn on full volume and go all out when masturbating 😛 No worries about getting caught.

• Play video games in peace.

• Nothing I wouldn't do while they're home...

• Same thing I do when she's here lol

• I sleep and talk with my boyfriend.

• I invite my boyfriend over

• I sing all my favorite songs without having anyone telling me to shut up.

• I play the Computer or phone.

• Sleep. Lots of sleep.

• That's what I did after I went to a lock in and got like 20 minutes of sleep.
      They said I would get punished if I slept, but I did it anyway. They didn't find out

• Walk around half naked, blast netflix on the big screen

• Pee with doors open, roam around naked