Signs my ex girlfriend wants me back?

my ex girlfriend calls me all the time now, sometimes I answer sometimes I dont, she also recently sent me a text saying that I'm the one she wants, but when we talk on the phone I get mixed signals..she recently asked me what I was doing this weekend and that she might make a trip out to see me? its too far to be a one day event, so she would probably be spending the night. would she be doing this if she just wanted to remain friends? other than that text she has never openly came out and said that she wants to get back together

i would consider get back with her, but what are some other signals? and she tells me to call her back if our conversations are short on the phone, do I call her back or play hard to get still?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 3

• Selected as most helpful

She might just be more comfortable telling via text that she wants you. Don't do the whole waiting 3 days thing to call her back, but don't reply right away. Give it an hour if it's a text. Tell her she's more than welcome to stay at your place. By the sounds of it she wants to get back together but she's probably trying to see where you stand on the whole thing.

• I think you two need to have a serious conversation about what you both want. If there is any doubt then definitely just keep it friendly. Tell her you're not going to wait around forever.

• Well she broke up with me, and now she tells me she did it for selfish reasons, I would like to work things out, but I don't want to keep talking to her everyday just to have her tell me a month from now that she is seeing someone else..so should I just be the friend and answer the calls or ignore some and keep it to limited contact?

• It's possible she's just realizing how good she had it with you. I think she's probably looking for comfort as well so I guess it all comes down to why you two broke up. Was it over something stupid? Who broke up with who? Sometimes it takes being with someone else to realize how much you really care about that other person. I wouldn't jump into anything too fast with her either way because she's probably not too sure how she feels just yet either. Hope that helps.

• Show Older
  • she wants you in her life definitely a girl who wants to be with you. I mean, she's making plans to be with you and tells you this. her actions are pretty clear. I wouldn't play hard to get, because if it's a sensitive situation, and you want to be with her also, I would just be open and honest. as a girl, I would appreciate guys who are mature and don't play games

• It does seem like she does like you back. If not she wouldn't go way out of her way to hang out with you. It seems like she is like most girls and most comfortable telling her feelings on text message instead of the phone. Some people arn't good at talking on the phone or don't like talking on the phone so they make it short as possible. I think you should do a mix play hard to get and call her back becayse girls do like having something they have to work for so playing a little around it keeps her curious and happy and grateful when you do answer. She wouldn't text you that if she didn't mean it!

• call her back! she already wants you so there's no point in playing hard to get and ask her out

• if she texts you on a Friday night asking what you're doing...don't answer.

If that really gets her attention that's a good sign she wants you.

Click on the following link for more dirty psychological tricks to getting back with your ex==> link

• my ex girlfriend brokeup with me about 3 days ago in she still call me all the time but she get mad when I don't call her.than she get mad when I go out to the club ,but when I ask her out again she told me no.should I stop talking to her couse it making me feel sad when she say no to me about getting back to gether again.than she thretten me by saying she would take my daughter a way if I don't text her back when she text me.

• if she talks about random things on the phone, that's a good sign that she wants you back...To me, it deff sounds like she wants you back, but she isn't sure if she wants to go through another break-up again, She is sending mixed signals it seems. Let her do the calling still let her administer all the contact. (FOR THE MOST PART). As for the phone thing, I would still play hard to get, and BE SHORT if you call her. Tell her you have something to do that's important on the phone and tell her you got to go and ttyl, and don't tell her what it is either. She will get crazy curious and jealous as to what you are doing, that she will want to be with you even more. She definitely sounds like she wants you back in her life. I did all the things I told you now to get my girlfriend (gf's) back. They will want to know everything eventually since you are so short with them. The reason she tells you to call back if it's too short of a converation, is because she wants you to chase her. DON'T DO IT! Play hard to get, but don't be too cold to her if you DO contact her, or if she contacts you. If she contacts you, MAKE THE CONVERSATION SHORT! So then she will call you! Reverse Phycology!