Getting an ex girlfriend back thats a gimini?

I have seen a couple of posts online about star sign compatibility. Im a sagittarius and my ex girlfriend is a gimini. Whats the possibility of getting back with an ex gf? She met a new guy a week after we broke up. I LEFT HER and regret it. We dated for almost 2 years. She still said she missed me but doesn't want me back because she says i will leave her again. And that i never really showed her how much i care and i never fight for her or show her love when she needed it. I tried to fight for her but she pushed me away but she still texted me asking me what im up to till recently when she saw me with a new girl that im just friends with and now my ex totaly blew me off. She won't talk to me and hates my guts. Insulting the new girl and just saying bad things towards me. Its been a month since our breakup. What should i do? She wants nothing to do with me. And her parents never wanted us together. she's 18 and im 25. And im a guy

Oh and she still sees this new guy and always tried to rub in my face of he is better in everyway than i am and how happy and in love she is. She laughed in my face about the new girl.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• With Sagittarius and Gemini, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. It's pretty much the same for Sagittarius and Aquarius, Libra, Cancer, Scorpio, Leo, Virgo, Aries, Taurus, Capricorn, or Pisces.

But with this girl, forget about it. It's over. Find another girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can contact the administration via https://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact and ask them to change your gender.

With sag and Gemini it either works or it doesn't. It sounds like it doesn't. I'd move on if I were you.

What Guys Said 1

• Sag and Gemini sounds like matches and gasoline...

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!