Would you shower with a friend of the opposite gender?

If the situation wants it, because you both have to shower, but only have the time for one. Expect a rainy day, one of your friends has his/her birthday party, so you and your other friend wanted to buy a gift. While coming back to your house you got very wet, but the party starts in another hour or something. Would you do it together? And when not:

1. why?

2. what's with a stranger?

Its more common to shower with someone of the own gender,in sport clubs or spas for example.

If you would know one of them would be homosexual, would it be a problem for you to shower with him/her?

Both in a 'normal' way, so no touching or something.

(I hope it is no problem to ask it in behavior , I didn't know where to do it. I decided to do it in sexuality, but I wasn't able to because of my level -.-)

Edit: Ok, I confused myself a bit.

For the second part: Of course its not common to have the same gender in the shower you are in. Sport clubs are different from the first scenario, so just ignore this, please.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have.. but it was a really good friend, and we've seen each other naked before...

I've also showered with my bestie before...

• May I ask if it was, like I sayed, a situation which 'wanted' it?

So without another possibility, or a disadvantage for not doing it?

• But hey, you survived!

Would it have been better with a stranger? Because you never see him again, or something.

Sorry for all the questions, I just want to understand stuff like this.

There are so many people acting the same, but no one wastes a thought on the 'why' o.o

• well, with a stranger I would have been worried about him trying to rape me.. I trust my friend, and it was nothing either of us hadn't seen before..