Would you shower with a friend of the opposite gender?

If the situation wants it, because you both have to shower, but only have the time for one. Expect a rainy day, one of your friends has his/her birthday party, so you and your other friend wanted to buy a gift. While coming back to your house you got very wet, but the party starts in another hour or something. Would you do it together? And when not:

1. why?

2. what's with a stranger?

Its more common to shower with someone of the own gender,in sport clubs or spas for example.

If you would know one of them would be homosexual, would it be a problem for you to shower with him/her?

Both in a 'normal' way, so no touching or something.

(I hope it is no problem to ask it in behavior , I didn't know where to do it. I decided to do it in sexuality, but I wasn't able to because of my level -.-)

Updates:
Edit: Ok, I confused myself a bit.

For the second part: Of course its not common to have the same gender in the shower you are in. Sport clubs are different from the first scenario, so just ignore this, please.

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I have.. but it was a really good friend, and we've seen each other naked before...

I've also showered with my bestie before...

0|1

May I ask if it was, like I sayed, a situation which 'wanted' it?

So without another possibility, or a disadvantage for not doing it?

• Show All

But hey, you survived!

Would it have been better with a stranger? Because you never see him again, or something.

Sorry for all the questions, I just want to understand stuff like this.

There are so many people acting the same, but no one wastes a thought on the 'why' o.o

well, with a stranger I would have been worried about him trying to rape me.. I trust my friend, and it was nothing either of us hadn't seen before..