My Top 5 Favorite Summer Outfits

I love summer and I love fashion, even if I dont have the money to afford the fashion sense I have. Here're my favorite outfits to wear during the summer.

#5. Booty Shorts + A TankTop (or crop top).

I loVE these. I have these teal and blue booty shorts that are super cute, and an Ariel tank top I love to wear together. It's cool and always a cute combination for me to wear on hot days.

My Top 5 Favorite Summer Outfits.

#4. Hoody and panties.

In the house when I'm alone/in my room. It's gonna be cold in the house since it's so hot outside. I LOVE to wear an oversized hoody with panties cause it's comfortable and I feel little and cute.

#3. Bikini.

On very hot days or going to the beach, I'll walk around in my bikini. Although I'm self-conscious about my belly or my small breasts, I don't really care cause I'm probably #SweatingOffTheFat on my belly for fucks sake.

#2. Yoga pants/shorts, tank top and cardigan.

I think that outfit is so cute and comfortable as fuck. It's always a quick way to be cute and stylish, along with not needing to put in much effort.

#1. Summer/sun dresses.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE summer dresses. No matter the type of summer dress, I will always love it. I have about 2 or 3, and I need more! I used to have like 10 but oh well. (I particularly love when girls wear summer dresses and they caught in between her booty cheeks and she leaves it there!)

1224

Most Helpful Guy

• Great Take, those outfits look fantastic, my favorite is 5, closely followed by 4 and 2 :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Nice Mytake, that's my style too, shorts, t-shirts, tank tops and crop tops, sometimes yoga pants, or sweatpants, and skinny jeans... oh yeah, and hoody ;)

Sponsored

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 23

• Came here expecting #1 to be sundresses. Sees them at #1. Leaves satisfied.

P. S.: I would have put the hoodie and underwear on #2, that outfit is both extremely cute and sexy at the same time.

• Bootyshorts are too short. Just regular shorts are enough sexy to turn on guys and make other girls jealous or anything you want to wear your dress for.

Hoodies in summer? First time hearing that. 😑

Bikini? Ah! Obviously. ;)

Every girl should wear #2. :)

I like summer dresses but the type you mentioned is rare where I live :/

• The smile on the "Booty Shorts + A TankTop" girl. :P

• Hoody and panties (knickers)? Gosh, I'd love it if my (non existent) girlfriend wore that :P

• My top five favorite summer outfits'
    1. Jeans and a t-shirt
    2. Jeans and a different T shirt
    3. Jeans and a different T-shirt
    4. Jeans and a different T-Shirt
    5. PJs that I wear to bed

• I LOVE THIS STYLE! AND I LOVE THIS MYTAKE
    and Courtney Kingggg <3

• I like this take

• All these outfits are sexy as fuck. Especially combination of Hoodie and Panties.. Makes me drool

• I love the pictures, especially the first one (on top), fantastic myTake

• Those are all great!

• First chick is hot

• I do love a girl in a summer/maxi dress

• 3 is da best!!

• Hot, Hot, Hot, Hot, Hot :)

• Gal in "pic #5" smile. As in "she can "wear" that anytime!

• It's all good to me.

• Yeah I see girls wearing "hoodie and panties" all day at the grocery store I work at...

• Outfit 1 is pretty. Outfit 2 is cute. Out fit 3, 4 and 5 are sexy

• I like sundresses the most I love when it gets stuck to ass and she just leaves it

• I like your outfits! Show them sexy legs off girl!

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 11