My Top 5 Favorite Summer Outfits

I love summer and I love fashion, even if I dont have the money to afford the fashion sense I have. Here're my favorite outfits to wear during the summer.

#5. Booty Shorts + A TankTop (or crop top).

I loVE these. I have these teal and blue booty shorts that are super cute, and an Ariel tank top I love to wear together. It's cool and always a cute combination for me to wear on hot days.

My Top 5 Favorite Summer Outfits.

#4. Hoody and panties.

In the house when I'm alone/in my room. It's gonna be cold in the house since it's so hot outside. I LOVE to wear an oversized hoody with panties cause it's comfortable and I feel little and cute.

#3. Bikini.

On very hot days or going to the beach, I'll walk around in my bikini. Although I'm self-conscious about my belly or my small breasts, I don't really care cause I'm probably #SweatingOffTheFat on my belly for fucks sake.

#2. Yoga pants/shorts, tank top and cardigan.

I think that outfit is so cute and comfortable as fuck. It's always a quick way to be cute and stylish, along with not needing to put in much effort.

#1. Summer/sun dresses.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE summer dresses. No matter the type of summer dress, I will always love it. I have about 2 or 3, and I need more! I used to have like 10 but oh well. (I particularly love when girls wear summer dresses and they caught in between her booty cheeks and she leaves it there!)

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 24

What Girls Said 12

• Yes I <3 all of these!

• I like the cardigan and shorts outfit! I'll wear that to school 👌

• :D The last part was funny, and all those outfits are really comfy. ^^

• They are all so sexy

• Sundresses are by far my favorite, it's what I like to wear most during summer.

• Is the bikini from VS? Link? I love that

• Nice Mytake, that's my style too, shorts, t-shirts, tank tops and crop tops, sometimes yoga pants, or sweatpants, and skinny jeans... oh yeah, and hoody ;)

• Hey! Did you stole my dressing style? Cuz this MyTake is PURRRRRFECT <3

• Lol, the meme XD

I feel like I just wear shorts/t-shirts and dresses all summer

• I like!

• I love sundresses, bikinis, tank tops, and crop tops

• Cool summer style, I like it.