Women's Fashion Disasters: Ladies, Please Don't EVER Wear These!

Ties

Very Short Hair

Big, Dangly Jewelry

Anything Rainbow

Unusual Colored Contacts

3140

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly what does it matter what someone else is wearing. If you see a girl wearing a rainbow dress or a tie, what are you going to do about it. Nothing. I doubt you would ever even say anything to her about it because, it's NOYB. I think every outfit or accessory can look great on the right person. Not everyone can pull of short hair, but I know a bunch of women who can. There are several sizes and types of ties, I mean this list is so completely arbitrary.

Sponsored

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 39

• Dude. Fuck off. I like the top two. Shows social rebellion. Okay, yeah, that jewelry is a bit much. It would make me want to yank it. Like dudes with gauges too big.

But those contacts are awesome. Not those particular ones, but the colored ones are cool.

• Don't like the tie look on women but I've always loved the great pantsuits.

• Funny the same Take for guys everyone agreed, look at all the likes Lol
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a29088-men-s-fashion-disasters-guys-please-don-t-ever-wear-these

Yet look at girls reply to this, I WILL WHATEVER I WANT. Why the butthurt? OP is right these trends are horrid same as in men's Take. Very short hair should've been 1, no guy is dating butch!

Nice Take.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri6wvGjuoOg
    What about these contacts? :) The ones in your example made me think of Umbrella Corp. from Resident Evil lol could be fun :).

• I agree with most but some girls have to wear ties with uniforms and look well - I totally disagree with one item I adore with women with shaved heads when it suits them, they look so gorgeous.

• Ties can be part of uniforms though.

• — "Women's Fashion Disasters: Ladies, Please Don't EVER Wear These!"
    What, do you matter in the grand scheme of things now? What are you, the garment police?

— "Ties"
    I'm not a huge fan of ties on anyone, but why would men be able to wear them, but are they a "fashion disaster" when women wear them? Why does having a vagina make you less able to wear a tie?

— "Very Short Hair"
    Again, not a fan of this on anyone, but women don't look worse with it.

— "Big, Dangly Jewelry"
    Okay, I agree. This looks tacky.

— "Anything Rainbow"
    …why? Seriously, I want to know. I actually like that dress. It's not something I would wear (because I only ever wear black/dark grey and green) but I don't think there's anything wrong with it looks-wise (and it's especially a much better choice than a solid colour which I dislike).

— "Unusual Colored Contacts"
    How big are eyes? Not that big. This doesn't get in the way.

• Why does having a dick make you less able to wear heels or a skirt? It's a social convention and ties on girls are ugly as much as heels are ugly on guys.

Rainbow dresses are not much better than big jewellery

• @Carliexo7 this is some sexist boxed in cliche shit. Heels on guys, ugly? Check out Yanis Marshall and his dance troupe... and I know plenty of women that rock ties well, Diane Keaton, Ellen et al...

• @InkOnSnow yeah, I saw those guys dancing on high heels and they make me cringe

• Women will wear these awful things anyway and complain how it's only for them.

Last one isn't a choice because she works for the Umbrella Corporation.

• Agreed!

• Those earings are cringe worthy. 😱

• -I don't think ties have much of an effect. If you're attractive, you're still going to be attractive with a tie on. Similarly if you're unattractive.
    -I agree if her hair is shaved like in that picture. Styles like pixie cuts and fades can be alright though.
    -I agree with the rest.

• AGHHHHH! MY EYES! I JUST LOOKED AT THE BIG DANGLING EARRINGS! I CAN NEVER "UNSEE" THAT HORROR!

• I agree 100%, great Take

• I agree, especially on the giant earrings. They don't look anything other than absurd and laughable.

• I don't think I've ever seen those "unusual colored contacts", but they do loo awful.

Well done!

• Nothing wrong with the first two in my opinion.

• Too bad?

• I think for the tie if her job requires it, it is ok, such as waitresses at a fine dining restaurant.

• All of these are a turn off.
    Women and neckties are bad combos. There is a reason guys only should wear neckties.
    Women. And short hair like a buzzcut don't mix. It makes her look too masculine.

• Yep. Good shout.

That short haired bird would be scorching hot if she was a bit fatter and had long hair.

• More from Guys
    19

What Girls Said 30

• lmao that earring tho!
    good take

• Or... how about we just let girls wear what they like since it doesn't concern us?

I'm not particularly a fan of these trends but I wouldn't ever go as far as to tell people to "never wear them." Do what makes you happy.

• I am the same author of "Men's Fashion Disasters: Guys, Please Don't EVER Wear These!"

One man from the previous topic asked rhetorically it was okay to comment negatively on men's fashion, but not on women's fashion. You sum up that sentiment perfectly.

• Ahhhh I see. Makes sense.

• Equality amongst the genders. I was waiting for her reverse take and I like it. Got it right on both counts.

• I agree with everything but the short hair. It's actually a cultural style for many people of African decent. I mean, I'd never do it lol, but it's not necessarily 'fashion' for some people. The rest of it was spot on, though, especially that gawdy jewelry :p

• "ties", "very short hair" and "rainbow" - it's as if you were coming after lesbian fashion specifically. Het society is a disaster, lady

• I think the problem with these applications are that they look very cheap :) I'm not a fan of rainbows, big hoops, or crazy contacts. But I think just about anything can be done well. I admit, haha, I hate raindbow so much, I don't see much redemption. But bald or short hair can be really nice. (to me)
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../...e_Awards_(cropped).jpg she's so pretty
    img.aceshowbiz.com/.../amber-rose-for-extra-01.jpg

66.media.tumblr.com/.../...x5XL3W1u7e1pqo1_500.jpg

• Those eye contacts look horrendous to males and females alike. They don't look natural to me. That rainbow dress looks so festive I would mistake it for a national costume.

Nice myTake overall but I beg to differ. Ties for real? We wear ties for our uniforms at school and we still look decent.

• Or, we all just wear what the fuck we want...

• I'm gonna do all of these at the same time

• I'll wear them just to piss people off. 😂

• the girl with the shaved head looks good!!!

• Had to it was part of our school uniform all kids in the UK have to wear ties and blazers

• Short/shaved hair looks amazing on women with fantastic bone structure so I love it personally. The rest, meh.

• I agree with everything but not the short hair, there are people that look amazing with it

• i will and dont tell me what to do.

• Sorry love I'll get my hair cut as short as I want, wear unnatural contact lenses and wear whatever I want.
    I have to say my favourite look is a black shirt, skirt and blazer with a red tie and contact lenses. Looks great

• Any of those can look fine, and who cares about what other people wear lol. If you don't like it then move along.

• Great take

• Just wear whatever the fuck you want regardless of your gender, that way people know how to avoid you easier :)

• More from Girls
    10