Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 40

• Don't like the tie look on women but I've always loved the great pantsuits.

• Agreed!

• All of these are a turn off.
    Women and neckties are bad combos. There is a reason guys only should wear neckties.
    Women. And short hair like a buzzcut don't mix. It makes her look too masculine.

• I like hoop earrings on girls.

• Yep. Good shout.

That short haired bird would be scorching hot if she was a bit fatter and had long hair.

• Wearing all of them.

• Ties can be part of uniforms though.

• And piercings at all kinds of weird places.
    Yuck.

• I think only SOME women can pull off the ties and short hair

• Too bad?

• Did you run out of room for three inch fake fingernails, and septum nose piercings?

• Women will wear these awful things anyway and complain how it's only for them.

Last one isn't a choice because she works for the Umbrella Corporation.

• LOL... TRUE

• I don't mind ties, but I agree with everything else.

• Funny the same Take for guys everyone agreed, look at all the likes Lol
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a29088-men-s-fashion-disasters-guys-please-don-t-ever-wear-these

Yet look at girls reply to this, I WILL WHATEVER I WANT. Why the butthurt? OP is right these trends are horrid same as in men's Take. Very short hair should've been 1, no guy is dating butch!

Nice Take.

• I think for the tie if her job requires it, it is ok, such as waitresses at a fine dining restaurant.

• pls include the uggs on that list

• as much as uggs come out at 60deg Cali weather, they are primarily a functional boot for the eastcoasters.

• A small tie doesn't hurt, I think it looks good.
    I find girls with very short hair sexy :(

• all of those are fine except the colored contacts and dangly jewelry.

• All are nasty. I have to agree.

• More from Guys
    20

What Girls Said 31

• lmao that earring tho!
    good take

• Or, we all just wear what the fuck we want...

• I'll wear them just to piss people off. 😂

• Those eye contacts look horrendous to males and females alike. They don't look natural to me. That rainbow dress looks so festive I would mistake it for a national costume.

Nice myTake overall but I beg to differ. Ties for real? We wear ties for our uniforms at school and we still look decent.

• Or... how about we just let girls wear what they like since it doesn't concern us?

I'm not particularly a fan of these trends but I wouldn't ever go as far as to tell people to "never wear them." Do what makes you happy.

• I am the same author of "Men's Fashion Disasters: Guys, Please Don't EVER Wear These!"

One man from the previous topic asked rhetorically it was okay to comment negatively on men's fashion, but not on women's fashion. You sum up that sentiment perfectly.

• Ahhhh I see. Makes sense.

• Equality amongst the genders. I was waiting for her reverse take and I like it. Got it right on both counts.

• I agree with everything but the short hair. It's actually a cultural style for many people of African decent. I mean, I'd never do it lol, but it's not necessarily 'fashion' for some people. The rest of it was spot on, though, especially that gawdy jewelry :p

• Just wear whatever the fuck you want regardless of your gender, that way people know how to avoid you easier :)

• I think the problem with these applications are that they look very cheap :) I'm not a fan of rainbows, big hoops, or crazy contacts. But I think just about anything can be done well. I admit, haha, I hate raindbow so much, I don't see much redemption. But bald or short hair can be really nice. (to me)
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../...e_Awards_(cropped).jpg she's so pretty
    img.aceshowbiz.com/.../amber-rose-for-extra-01.jpg

66.media.tumblr.com/.../...x5XL3W1u7e1pqo1_500.jpg

• Had to it was part of our school uniform all kids in the UK have to wear ties and blazers

• i will and dont tell me what to do.

• But who can stop the eccentric people lol

• I like ties.

• now i want to wear all of those at the same time just to spite you :(

• I like my rainbow coloured dress and I will keep on wearing it, madam!

• I like rainbow

• the girl with the shaved head looks good!!!

• How can people can wear this? Though it was fashion before...

• Honestly what does it matter what someone else is wearing. If you see a girl wearing a rainbow dress or a tie, what are you going to do about it. Nothing. I doubt you would ever even say anything to her about it because, it's NOYB. I think every outfit or accessory can look great on the right person. Not everyone can pull of short hair, but I know a bunch of women who can. There are several sizes and types of ties, I mean this list is so completely arbitrary.

• Uh some of those aren't bad, and everyone has the right to do what they want.

• She has to wear that tie for school, some do. Even for work.
    The rest... whatever, I think some people have really unique or different styles, and they stand out. While I wouldn't do it myself, I think good on them.

• More from Girls
    11