5 More of the Latest and Greatest Hot Fashion Trends (Part 2)

Here are five more of the latest Fashion Trends I've noticed become popular amongst both celebrities and my peers and are ones that I *mostly* think are attractive.

See my original take here: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/fashion-style/a31525-6-of-the-latest-greatest-hot-fashion-trends (I had to split them up because there's a 20 image limit per take).

Bralettes

Some are more like crop tops, and others are more like, well, bras. I've seen some girls wear them as a top, or as a statement piece under a loose fitting/low cut or transparent top to make an outfit more 'exciting'.

Risque Swimwear

Gone are the days where it was thought to be controversial when women wore a one piece swimsuit with a skirt, much of today's swimwear seems to be focused on as showing as much skin as possible. I am not about that life, but each to their own. Also, high leg bikini bottoms seem super popular too.

Strappy Heels

I've noticed a lot of women wearing these sandal type heels (first pic) as well.

Bardot Playsuits

There are different names for them, but at the end of the day, they're still the same style. One thing they have in common is that they're all off the shoulder. I really like this type of playsuit.

Lace Crochet Crop Top

So while technically this counts as both a bralette and swimwear (yes people wear this in the water), it's so popular that I thought it deserved a section of it's own.

Hope you enjoyed. Let me know which trends you like and which you don't.

Luci92 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 15

I like the models in the myTake more than the trends lol

Strappy heels are the best from this list.

cool, do one for men too.

Its all been done before

Again I like most of them - Not sure about the strappy heel, I also not too sure of the two layered effect on playsuit though the last lace one is nice plus the one piece top suit is good. The swimsuits are nice except the pink one, I have no wish to become Kylie Jenner's gynaecologist.

Damn girl u alerted so many pervs on that site with your mytake, lmao.

Not feelin any of them either 🙁. I mean the swimsuit thing is pretty hot, but I'm perfectly fine with a chick just wearing regular swimsuits

Please have mercy on weak old hearts like mine. Your posts in this series might prove fatal on me :( :( :(

The 4th Bralette is great in my opinion. Then again, it could be the gal wearing it.
    The 5th bralette looks like she came out of an 80s magazine TBH.

How the heck is the 5th swimsuit risqué? I must be missing something.
    The 6th swimsuit made me go.
    cdn.gifbay.com/.../...ood_wolf_eyes_pop-113810.gif

The scrappy heels don't look comfortable at all.

The play suits are hot
    Other then that eh

Sooo, the new hot fashion is hot girls everywhere? :p
    Cause that seems to be the common ground in all of them

Awesome but strapy heels u can't wear on daily basis

Risque Swimwear -----Risque Swimwear took my heart away. May be because the models were perfect.

What Girls Said 11

nice take!

Ok girl, now you're just deliberately teasing me. This take contains no less than THREE things that look like slashed-up pieces of wedding dresses. That's... that's not even fair.

<3

Hahaha :P <3
      I love the white though, I think black is little overrated. Goes especially well with a tan (something I don't have right now :'( )

I seriously couldn't wear that second bralette for more than a couple hours without... mmhhhh omg.

Although this could be another brilliant form of public "torture" ahha
      Like srsly, this wedding dress thing, of mine, is actually so strong that wearing something like that out in public would *LITERALLY* be the equivalent of, say, walking around with a remote-controlled vibrator inside me.
      It's THAT intense.

That's so good though :P
      You should do it! I dare you ahaha

love the white lace bralette ♡

I wish my belly wasn't pudgy so I could work a bralette

aside from bardot playsuit, not into these trends
    strappy heels cut off the length of the leg
    the others just look cheap

God the styles only suit waify women, and I'm sorry, but none of these show much class. In fact, more skin shown=less class and more towards trashy, like those swim suits

If I ever wear something like that one days my father would kill me XD
    I wouldn't be able to go out like that.

I love strappy heels <3 I own a pair of them. And I love Missguided, I've noticed that some pictures are from this website :D

I love the bralette/top trend (as long as women don't reveal too much and keep it classy)
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...77fd4926dc.jpg
    s1.favim.com/.../...l-outfit-Favim.com-2714980.jpg

I like these trends too. I love the black swimsuit that Kylie was wearing. And the play suits are cute and bralettes <3 Love the fashion trends lately.

Yeah I'm really getting into them too!
      Kylie pulls off that black swimsuit soooo well... agh ahahaha.

Bralettes and playsuits are the best. They'd be even better if I looked like the girls in the pics when wearing them.