Men Can Be Handsome, Fashionable, and Classy...and Still Be Masculine

It's pathetic how people think that if you are a handsome man, you have class/good fashion, and have aesthetics (nice overall body), you are somehow effeminate or foppish. That's nonsense. You can be handsome, have good class/fashion and have aesthetics and still be masculine like the guy in the picture. Just to let you know, I'm a straight man. I'm just making a point.

1.) A man can be handsome and look masculine

It angers me how people think that a man has to look ugly to be masculine. What kind of nonsense is that? There is a difference between masculine handsomeness and effeminacy. A masculine man's face has masculine facial features such as a strong jaw, hollow cheeks, small eyes, strong facial structure.

2.) A man can have good fashion and still be masculine

I don't get why people think that dressing nicely is considered "feminine". Dressing nicely/having class is not a feminine trait, it's a unisex trait. There are classy/stylish masculine ways of dressing and classy/stylish feminine ways of dressing.

3.) A man can have aesthetics and still be masculine

Most people don't know what aesthetics are.Most people assume that aesthetics are beautiful feminine bodies. The word aesthetics mean "pleasing to the eye" it's unisex and asexual term. Masculine aesthetics are strong jaws, hollow cheeks, small eyes, overall manly facial structure, strong bone structure, large muscle mass, rugged skin and masculine handsomeness. A deep voice is a masculine trait as well but it's not visible. Feminine aesthetics are smaller jaws, high cheek bones, rounder faces, curvy bodies, smaller bone mass, smooth skin and beauty.

4.) Now you know the difference between masculine and feminine physical traits.

Sure there are some guys that have a combination of both masculine and feminine traits but most guys are either masculine or feminine. I'm not shaming feminine guys, I'm just helping people understand the differences between masculine and feminine men.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 7

• 8d

none of the fashion displayed in those photos looks feminine. how does a windbreaker symbolize femininity?

• 2d

I don't see in what the last guy is feminine... Like for the guy in the third pic they doesn't look feminine at all...

• 2d

Curvy body, feminine facial structure and skin. That makes them feminine.

• 1d

Interesting. The thing is that I don't want to look feminine. Nothing is wrong with femininity but I prefer to look masculine.

• 22h

It's normal your a guy you want to be manly. To compare America and in Europe with are really different on what's being masculine / feminine.
      But I still don't understand in what having rugged skin is attractive. It's even the first time I heard of it.

• 2d

good post

• 4d

great post

• 6d

Of course they can be :)

• 7d

More pics of Hideo!!! Man is a truly eye candy.

• 8d

That first pic is well chosen. I read the take just for the pic tbh

What Guys Said 12

• 8d

Well duh.

• 2d

duh?

• 3d

good topic

• 4d

This is a great post. Particularly where you specify that you are in fact straight. That is just too relatable.

• 8d

I just whip my dick out if I forget to be a masculine male :)

• 8d

You call those feminine? Um, okay then. The middle one, yes, I guess, but... nah, most of those ain't feminine.

• 8d

Hideo Muraoka and Bobby Lashley are masculine.

• 8d

That's alright, masculine and feminine facial features are the differences between them.

• 7d

But I'm saying their facial features really aren't that feminine.

• 8d

Wait. You're telling me that you can be attractive and not a dick and be masculine? HOLY FUCK! YOU'RE FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!

Next, you're going to tell me some crazy blasphemous shit, like you can be 6'10 and not be an NBA player! 😱

• 8d

basically if you shop in the mens department, you'll wear masculine clothing? thats all im getting from this

• 8d

Typical male mentality. Also insecure of his own masculinity. Dude if you think like having muscular body, sharp jawline etc is the only way to make a guy masculine then live with it. Lots of girls totally disagree with you.

• 8d

The only girls that disagree are the ones that like feminine men.

• 8d

A so called "hot guy" can still have a attractive face. As I've said, the masculine guy can look just as attractive or more attractive than a feminine man.

• 8d

It's mostly the feminists that like the feminine guys.

• 8d

The guys of the photos are so gays

• 8d

Thank you mate.