Guys, do you think girl's look better with mascara?

I wear very minimal makeup. Usually just foundation, some lip balm, and sometimes mascara. Sometimes I feel like I look less youthful with mascara...but sometimes I feel prettier with it.
What's your opinion on mascara?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends. Some women look better with a natural look than with a ton of makeup. The mascara does highlight one's eyes but it depends on the color of your eyes. Blue eyes seem to be the ones where mascara highlights them. Just depends on what how you want to present yourself to the world.

What Guys Said 8

• I really like mascara. Just don't put a lot of it on.

• No, I don't notice and don't care. If makeup suddenly didn't exist anymore, I would care or even notice.

• Yes, yes, and yes. Mascara can make a girl look cute.

• Which one is mascara again? Can never keep that crap straight.

• If applied right it looks really sexy. Honestly though, a gorgeous women does not get much better by using make up

• Any makeup up is good unless a person doesn't need it

• yes i like the way girls look when they wear mascara.

• Yup, I defiantly makes you look better

What Girls Said 5

• Guys are pretty ignorant when it comes to makeup. They notice if you have really strong makeup on. But if it is natural-looking they don't. And so when you ask a question like this, guys sort of imagine a girl with lots of makeup and one with more natural-looking makeup and of course are going to say that the natural-looking one is just at good or better than the heavily made up one. Guys rarely see girls completely without makeup and I think most guys wouldn't be able to tell if you were wearing mascara or not, unless you showed them a before and after.

• Depends on the eye shape and color...but they notice if you've got a tone of it on, if not they really can't tell the difference.

• I never wear make up, but one day I did, and guys didn't even notice it (yeah I'm the invisible girl but so what, I've heard from a lot of friends that some guys don't pay attention to it)
    Guess it kinda depents on the guy if they pay attention to it.

• but i think girls can also look really good without any make up (so also no mascara)

• Even you don't do any make up , mascara is essential and it seems natural. I like wearing it actually.

• Guys don't even notice 🙈