Why did he get pissed that I was looking at internet porn?

My live in Boyfriend caught me looking at internet porn the other day and pitched a fit I have never complained about things like that. Then he has the nerve to do the same damn thing,but he tries to erase all of his porn tracks in the history but its easy to see if you have a clue about computers that he looks at the same stuff at least 20 min everyday and now it pisses me off I am lost as to why he thinks its all good for him but flips out is I look why is this any ideas.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he may be protesting too much. By complaining to you about it, he is asserting his false distaste of pornography, and making sure you believe he doesn't look at it himself. If you think he's worth keeping, why not suggest that you look at it together, and tell him that you'd think it would be great if he looked at it too?

• We watch movies together but have not ventured to the internet as a couple but I think you may be right

What Guys Said 4

• This is pretty simple! He is self conscience about you looking at men that may have a bigger d**k. And he is thinking they could satisfy you better, this will also be going through his head the next time you have sex. He will be wondering if you are thinking about them and a bigger. Seriously! I would bet this is it!

• What if I was looking at girls (I think he knew that

• Same applies both ways, how can a man compete with a woman, would she rather have a woman, this type of thing.

• Because nobody is ever fair, but everyone gets pissed off. I'd tell him to get lost.

• Look at the porn together

• Why are you looking at women?

• I'm not a lesbiam but the thought of a threesome has always been a turn on to me 2 girls and 1 guy but he knows this so I guess chicks can turn me on in that way

What Girls Said 0