A guy with long hair is a turn off or turn on?

If a guy has long hair is that an immediate turn off? What if it's well kept (clean, etc.). If yes, why?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• define long.
    and where is it long? just from the top, or everywhere?
    lets put it this way, this is the longest i can b ok with. anything longer is a bit too long for me.

media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...ec0b6ad0880c.jpg

• TURN-ON for me atleast.
    I love guys with long hair. Shoulder lenght or longer <3

• TURN OFF!! A guy with clean cut and styled hair looks smarter, more professional, and in my opinion makes a guy look 100% better. Hair is so important because it stands out and a guy with long hair usually looks greasier which in turn makes him look dirtier. I have seen a few guys with long hair that pull it off, but it is sooo rare!!

• Yes it makes me and him look weird since we both have long hair.

• Depends how long. Super long hair isn't very attractive to me, but shoulder length ish hair is sexy.

• Depends how long. Shoulder length-No. A little past the ears to the chin-yeah.

• How long? haha (:

• About shoulder? Haha

• If it's straight hair, I wouldn't recommend it haha but still you should cut it just a little ☺️

• It's Curly.

What Guys Said 1

• Da cuties LUV bangs on a hawtie lel