Guys would you like your (future) girlfriend to dress like this?

2.bp.blogspot.com/.../leather.png Would you like it if she sometimes wears leather leggings/pants? Or Would you like her to dress more down when she goes out so other men don't check her out?

0|0
3|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the two on the far right looks good
    the left and middle ones, are a bit
    less stylish in my opinion.

My girlfriend can wear what she wants
    though, I'll probably find her cute either way.. ^.~

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Oh yes, I would totally love it if I had a girlfriend and if she would wear that kind of outfit, though I much prefer leather leggings than leather pants. These outfits really exude a sense of boldness and I find that very attractive! And I wouldn't mind other men checking her out, I think that it would be a good sign. As a man passionate about female fashion, I would love it if my future girlfriend would have the confidence to wear the kind of clothes like leather/shiny leggings, it would be a huge turn on for me :).

0|0
    0|0
  • really cute outfits, I totally wouldn't mind :D

0|1
    0|0
  • The leather is not really my thing, though I am sure some guys would love that. Personally, I would like my girl to dress up even more. Why would I want her to dress like crap because other guys might look at her?

0|0
    0|0
  • If she has the figure for it of course. I personally do not care what a girl wears, unless she looks like a total slut

0|1
    0|0
  • Doesn't look too slutty. Long as the top is modest like that one on the left. The one in the middle looks a little more slutty. The ones on the right are okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • yepe :) i like it :p

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't see anything wrong with it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love this look!!! And I don't mind when other guys check out wife...

0|0
    0|0
  • if she wore it sometimes then yeah. Not all of the time

0|0
    0|0
  • If that's what she wants to wear then I'm not going to stop her. It's not all that appealing and is less likely to catch my eye, but whatever.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• looks very sexy

0|1
    0|0
  • Normal clothes with leather pants... what's so special about that?

0|0
    0|0
  • looks good i like :)

0|1
    0|0