How long is too long for girl's hair? (head hair)?

Just wondering, what range of hairlengths do you like in a girl?
I know a lot of guys do not like ultra short hairstyles, whereas others ONLY like short hairstyles.
However, here I want to ask if there is a limit to how long a girl's hair can be. Butt length? Thigh length? Knee length? Ankle length? Beyond floor length?

Of course such extreme lengths is unlikely, but if the hair is well cared for (tangle free, shiny etc), would you find it attractive or a turn off?

Just always wondered.

Most Helpful Guy

• Beyond butt length I'd start to find it unattractive. I personally like longer hair, close to around butt length is great!

• In particular, what makes beyond butt length unattractive? Would this change if she wore it in a variety of styles such as braids and buns, as opposed to ponytail or just loose? :)

• When aI said it'd be unattractive beyond butt length I meant if it was just loose. If it's styled, I really don't mind how long it is, as long as it doesn't go below the butt.

What Guys Said 6

• I prefer between 1 and 6 inches hair length for women. From 6 inches to 10 is OK, Over a foot long, I really start to lose interest. Long hair below the shoulders, I generally don't look twice.

• I love girls with long hair... but having had a couple of girlfriends with hair down to the small of their back, or arse, I have plenty of experience with how bothersome it can be in the bedroom. Nothing quite ruins the moment like a sudden shriek because she knealt on her own hair or similar.

• Personally, I don't much care for a girl's hair to be much longer than her shoulder blades.

• Most dudes like longer than the neck but then again lower than the lower back / butt can be a turn off so if you like long hair middle lower back is a good way to go

• Rapunzel length hair is a turn off.

• As I've asked previous commenters, just wondering why so, and if this would change if her hair were in a particular updo (so the hair is long, but it isn't hanging beyond her butt all day)

• It becomes an inconvenience.

• Once it starts touching her butt and lower back I think its too much.

• Same as I asked previous commenter, what makes it too much or unattractive? And would this change if she wore her hair in a variety of styles (so her actual hair length could be beyond butt length, but in practice appears not to be due to hairstyles employed)

• I find long hair to be sexy and attractive, but after a certain length it starts to look the opposite for me. If she wore it a certain way, I think it should look ok.

What Girls Said 2

• If they'reyoung/teens above the. butt is the deadline.

If they're adults middle of back or slightly below shoulders is a good length.

If not shorter depending on your facial structure.

• as a girl i think our hair should go further than neck and shorter than butt right in the middle would be perfect or the hair just needs to go longer than neck because thats to short but i think as long as it touches ur back than its good