Do girls even notice muscles on a guy?

What do you notice more - nice face or big muscles? What do you find more attractive?

• Face is more important
    59% (10)13% (2)38% (12)Vote
  • Body is more important
    41% (7)0% (0)22% (7)Vote
  • I'm a guy
    0% (0)87% (13)40% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I notice muscles for sure, but they aren't a deal breaker if he doesn't have one.
    I swear whenever a man comes on a public transit wearing a tank top and I see his toned biceps- *imaginarygasm* ugh.. I just want to pounce, however that doesn't compare to how his face looks which is the most important thing for me.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Face is more important but personality is the most important, girls will notice muscle and they can influence a girl to like the guy but face is more important than body. But guys should really focus on their personality cuz if ur hot af and ur a dick the girl won't like you

0|0
    0|0
  • The guy's face is more important! You can work on a body anyway but not so much on the face unless you go for plastic surgery which isn't worth it! My Boyfriend is v good looking but doesn't have the best body yet, but he's working on it! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it when a man has a nice face; I do notice their body, of course I do, it makes up 95% of them. lol. I don't particularly like body builder/I spend 4hrs in the gym every day kind of bodies, but it's nice to see a bit of muscle, knowing the guy takes care of himself. I have to admit I'm a sucker for nice arms. lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Muscles are hot, but I'd go with the face.

0|0
    0|0
  • of course they notice muscles but it depends on the girl.. the ideal guy is someone that has both but i think that if someone has a pretty face and he is not very muscular the girls will notice him.. but again depends on the girl..:)

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not really "muscle" as much as bulk. I wouldn't want to date a guy skinnier than me, but I wouldn't care if he had defined muscle - so long as some muscle was there

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Well they do "notice" on me if you nomwatmsayin O. P

0|0
    0|0
  • Their eyes get wide for that bulge in your pants - your wallet.

0|2
    1|0