Do guys think freckles and moles are unattractive?

I was just wondering what guys think about freckles and moles (the small ones known as beauty marks). Do guys think they're unattractive, cute, or even sexy? I have a few freckles on my face and small moles on my arms and a few on my stomach. I kinda think they're ugly, but I'm just curious to see what other people think of them...I know, a stupid question.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well moles aren't attractive to me but there not a deal breaker or even a big deal. I think freckles are very cute and I like them on a girls face and body. When I see a girl with freckles I want to kiss each one from her forehead all the way on down hope that wasn't gross lol. its what I think when I see freckles. I tend to be into Latina women freckles are actually the most attractive thing about white girls to me

What Guys Said 11

• ok, not a stupid question.

Freckles: on the face, HOTTT! especially on a blonde girl, but that is just my personal favorite combo. some freckles on the arms, and shoulders doesn't bother me and can also be really cute.

Beauty marks/ moles: ehh... not my thing, but as long as there aren't a ton of huge ones, that wouldn't bother most people, including me.

• Freckles are sexy and moles make you unique. Freckles are just part of your coloring, no different from someone with a rose overtone or someone more olive skinned. It's what makes you, you.

You'll find that guys have an opinion on everything from toes to ear shape but when it comes to finding one particular girl attractive, none of it matters. If he's into you, he'll memorize patterns in your moles that remind him of stars, or get to know how your freckles fade and come back with the seasons, or maybe he'll all of a sudden prefer girls with spots for the rest of his life. All because he likes you. We're fickle that way..

• Freckles to be can be very CUTE!

Moles I never really thought about it,so I don't really know.(I guess there okay)

Everyone has there own taste,so there will be people who love something and hate/dislike something.

Peace!

• I think freckles are cute and a mole on the face is instantly sexy to me, I don't know why, just is. But like the other guy said, its nothing to freak out about, its not much of a complete turn off, don't sweat it.

• Well, they CAN look bad, but its not a deal breaker or anything. Usually they look pretty good. At least I hope so. I have a whole bunch.

• I don't really like moles but I think freckles are cute if you can work them

• Freckles are usually :(

But a smaller mole (birthmark) in the right place can be oh so sexy ... :)

• I think freckles I think are really cute! And moles as long as there not hairy monsters are pretty sexy if there in the right places;) hope this helps

• I am totally into moles! the more you have the better. Unfortunately, many girls remove them surgically and it is really hard to find a girl having many of them :(

• beauty marks are VERY SEXY

and I LOVE freckles specially on face and breast

• If a facial is done right, you can't see them.

What Girls Said 6

• I always call them beauty marks (the word "mole" just seems unattractive to me lol).

Anyway, I have a lot of them. I kinda like them though. I don't get tons of comments about them, but I don't see why people would think they're ugly either. They're just little dots. And would they be called "beauty marks" if they were so hideous?

• I have a beauty mark below my eye and I used to be really self conscious about it, but I have still been told I am pretty etc, so I don't think it's that big of a deal anymore, especially since it isn't giant or has hair on it or anything, haha.

• I had a big one on the side of me and the dermatologist took it off and even with insurance it was expensive.

• i have freckles :)

and a small beauty mark on my face, but it blends in as a freckle :)

and many people have told me theyre adorable, including guys :)

• I have a mole above my eyebrow which I am really self conscious about. What can I do to make me feel confident?

• I don't think they are ugly at all.