Not shower for a week or wear the same clothes for a week but can shower?

Yeah I'm bored but curious too

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like not being able to shower, but I have stayed like a week without showering in the past, because my grandparents don't have any shower or hot water or even toilet in the house X_x. I would choose being able to shower and wearing the same clothes for a week though. Way easier to do.

• They live off the grid?

• it's not even a freaking tub. it's like a basin. really small one! lmao

• Hahaha well filling it up can be a lot of work

What Girls Said 22

• The second choice.

• Shower. Definitely shower. I get crabby and bitch if I don't shower when I need and want to. it takes the negative energy from me... =)

• I'd pick shower for a week, last summer the water stopped working in our house for 3 weeks so, I've experienced this. However, I did take sponge baths and use baby wipes which is kind of "cheating". Overall, it made me appreciate running water so much more.

I'm not sure if it would make a difference either way though because with wearing the same clothes everyday plus showering, you'd still stink.

• I'd wear the same clothes and shower.

• I would choose showering and wearing the same clothes for a week.. I dont know how people can not be ok with not showering for a week😐

• Shower and wear the same clothes...
    I could hardly get into the shower after I had my daughter and I felt like the niggest scumbag. So fucking nasty

• pfft... the longest I've gone without a shower or bath was two weeks, and no, I'm not even gonna go anon for this one! Ha! There was an unavoidable reason though, so...

although I'd really want one, I could easily go a week without taking one... But if prefer not to!

• Shower and wear the same things.

• Wear the same clothes for a week. Pretty sure I could get away with it lol

• People wouldn't notice?

• This is a true story. They said Animal Planet was too violent for their dog to watch lol

• Haha they didn't want them to get any ideas lol

• not shower, but have clean clothing :)

• Clean clothes are really important?

• if you wear the same clothing for 5 or 6 days and then shower and put those dirty clothing back on... its far more filthy than clean clothing.

we know from biology that the human body is actually a very clean friendly bacteria enviroment... if you put on nice fresh clean clothing it would feel better to me than washing away the good bacteria and then put on smelly yucky clothing :)

I have been in this situation before traveling in tropical enviroments, in morocco and cambodia.. you need clean clothing or you will get very bad wounds on your skin... but you never need to wash your body to keep healthy, not even once in 20 years :)

it sounds wrong and nasty but its very true...

• Not wash the body in twenty years? Kinda hard to believe they wouldn't have some health issues.

• Wear same clothes. I work 5 days a week and have a uniform so I pretty much already do it.

• The latter.

• Shower and wear the same clothes :)

• same clothes and shower.. i'm less patient and i don't feel fresh if i don't shower. :)

• Shower and wear the same things.

• Showering and wearing the same thing

• shower with same clothes

• Shower and wear the same things, I surprisingly don't stink when I sweat so I am not afraid of smelly clothes.

• shower and wear the same clothes

• Not shower for a week. I mean I break the record myself without even trying I hate shower. I don't shower for so far 3 weeks already! And no I don't smell bad. I think shower is a waste of time and energy and shower gel and lotion.

Wearing the same clothes after shower sucks.

• Not shower for a week because I could bathe! Lol.

• I've done both so I'd say either one.

What Guys Said 6

• Shower and wear same clothes. Better to keep your body on the cleaner side because it will be healthier for the body and won't smell as bad as if the body was dirty but clothes were clean.

• I'd probably keep the same clothes but shower like three times a day and remain sedentary for the week. LOL

Personal hygiene is something I care a lot about, so both options are pretty cringeworthy.

• Oh your clothes wouldn't even get dirty lol

• I watched a documentary the other day (Japanese TV) and they were following the everyday life of several people, their eating and sleeping habits, etc., in order to advise on their health and possible improvements. There was a guy who showered at least 3 times a day and one of the things the doctors told him was to review that habit because showering too much was one of the reasons he was turning bald earlier than he should.
      Not saying you are, just random information.

• the second of course LOL. no shower for a week you'll be smell worse than raw sardines

• Shower and wear the same clothes.

• I didn't shower for a month once for a dare and it's uncomfortable. A week isn't too bad though as long as I can wash my hair and face I'd rather change every day.

• Wear the same clothes for a week. Because two things. You never said I couldn't wash them or that I couldn't own multiples of the same outfit.

• Haha clever but no washing. I was trying to compact it to fit in the title 😖

• Yeah I'm very good a finding loopholes. I'd be a lawyer if it wasn't so boring.