Are modest-dressing girls attractive?

For both girls and guys, do you find modest guys/girls attractive? Im a girl and i dress modestly. When i mean modest i mean longer clothing and stuff. Im not trying to attract anyone, im just curious about peoples opinions. I know guys wanna see that skin or booty or w. e, (smh) but i wannaknow where on the scale do u put modest girls :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I prefer that she dresses cute and feels good about her appearance, but I don't want her to hypersexualize herself by how she dresses. I want her to save those kinds of things for just me.

So yeah, as you can probably tell I do like it when a woman exercises a certain amount of modesty with how she dresses.

• Tjats what i thought, i just wasn't sure. Personally, i think being modest is attractive fir a man whos thinking serious about a girl. Hebwouldnt want everyome to see what he's going to have

• Yeah, I think that you pretty much hit it on the head right there. :-)

• Awsome!!! Tbanks for your support, appreciated :)

What Guys Said 14

• Modest type can definitely be attractive as long as the clothing itself looks great. I mean, just because a clothing is short and exposes a lot of skin doesn't mean it's good-looking and attractive. It can look awful. And modest clothing can look great as long as the clothing and combination is great itself.

• Awsome! :) Thanks! Good to know!

• I don't want a girl that dresses like a nun but I definitely prefer modest girls over the girls that dress like they just got back from their shift at the local strip club. Its nice when a girl is comfortable in her own skin but also knows how to leave a little but to the imagination. It makes her beauty more special on my opinion. Like those celebrities that pose naked for magazines, they are hot but they aren't beautiful. Their beauty isn't special when they bare it all and over sexualize themselves. Like the expression goes: Guys want a lady in the streets and a freak in sheets ;)

• *a little bit*

• yeah, i know what u mean. i agree with the fact that girls should reveal too much skin tot he outside, then they have nothing to hide for themselves

• Yeah its about balance. A girl should not be ashamed of her body, It's ok to show a little skin but you should leave certain parts to the imagination. I think girls that recognize this balance are the most beautiful.

• Dressing modestly is fine, as long as the clothes themselves are fashionable. If you wear baggy jeans and a loose t-shirt... not the most attractive thing in the world.

• yeahh like nice, long clothes. have you seen kate middletons clothes? yeahhhh, i like her sstyle and have the same kinf of clothes as her :P

• Yes! Why aren't they attractive?
    They Damn well are!
    Showing skin isn't the only way one can look attractive!

• Yeah i know of course not ! I just feel like no one will get to know you if you dont show skin. :/

• No no! Im confident about myself, i dont show that i have these thoughts. Its just the bitter truth of the fact that modest girld won't get guys attention because theyre not showing skin

• uthen show a little skin to let em kno that "hey i like gettin mine in too" lol

• You know what? I find professional dress really, really hot. And I would tend to categorize professional as modest, lol.

As long as the clothing you choose fits perfectly, flatters your figure, and uses colors that flatters your skin tone, and your hair is styled really nice, it does not matter if a girl is showing skin or not--you will come across as attractive.

• If you know how to rock it, then hell yes! Honestly I put them at a 10 IF they look really pretty and know what they are doing with it.

• You'll end up attracting me anyways. I think of girls who wear a lot of long clothes as freaks in the bedroom lol. This is what happens to a young boy who spent time around nuns. He gets aroused by curiosity lol.
    24.media.tumblr.com/.../...x6ijCj1se35gmo1_500.gif

• AHAHAH in a good or a bad way :p

• In a good way. Their outfits make me think that they're reserved about something lol.

• Yeah thats about my situation

• Oh yes absolutely, a simple fresh look on a smiling girl is soooooo cute!
    No need for overkill in terms of clothes or make-up. Simple is nice :-)

• yeahhh what about long clothes?

• If you feel good in them, sure! Not always the same look of course, but be yourself.
      It will be visible through your attitude when you feel good... and that's what makes you attractive.

• No not really i dont even look at girls who dress like that, it says you dont want attention or to really be approached.

• Well I find I girl that is dressed very modest is cute and a nice girl. I wouldn't want to be with a girl that dresses like a tramp

• As long as they have a nice body, and they dress in clothes that fit, thats usually enough for me

• 10. leave it to my imagination. keep me guessing. we do get attracted to females dat dress like hoes, cuz we see everythin we want n kno we can get it easy from them. but modest dressing femles can be just attractive, as long as your sawggs right lol

• Hahah whats that mean? Im pretty chill eheh!

• lol if your swag is right and you have an ora of confidence, your MORE attracting then tha half naked ones ;)

• Hahah swwaagg yeaah good to know im attractive then ;)

• I prefer modest dressing girls to those that dress too revealing, it can sometimes come off as trashy to me. There is nothing more attractive than a pretty girl that also has class.

• yeah if she is cute nothing can stop a guy from approaching plus over- dressing might intimidate guys

• What do u mean by over dressing

What Girls Said 8

• 2|0
    • Eegghh, i agreeee!!!

• Well, it's modest and sexy in its own ways. It's not showing any skin, but still sexy as hell, I think that's the point. :P yeah I could just fin them at that moment.

• I don't think it's about the clothes but the attitude you wear with them. Being attractive is about being sexy and confident about yourself, so it doesn't matter what clothes you put on if you're ok with yourself and express a positive attitude :)

• At one point tho, it IS the clothes too. I can be very nice, and modest, but she can dress. Revealing and be a bitch. Whos going ti get approached? Heerrr

• It depends. It it about the clothes when you want to attract guys wearing them. If you're a natural on being sexy, what you wear doesn't matter, you'll attract them without even know it.
      On that one, it just all on the guys. Some are really attracted on the shy and pretty girl - especially the badass ones - but some are attracted to the ones with tight clothes and bitchy attitude.
      Yes, there is a good chance she will be approached because she see it coming and encourage the guy to make a move. She is wearing those clothes because of that.
      I personally put on both looks and it never occurred to me that i get more attention when i'm wearing more fancy clothes.

• you don't need to be an attention whore to be attractive. the funny thing is that once guys enter a relationship with a girl, and are serious about her, they WANT her to dress modest. even if they check out the bitches on the streets, no one would preferebly date them.

• I find that more attractive, than anything. It's like a visible symbol of self respect... Even though that's not always the case, lol. But, it's nice to see, in this day and age.

• Yep :) i personally proud of myself of taking this step. I like being different

• But what is modest dressing? If I look on the streets most people are dressed modestly. I don't see a majority of half naked people. It's also not the weather for it here, most of the time at least. And in my city there are too many men from muslim countries that attack you verbally if you show some skin. And showing skin is not wearing hijab in their eyes. So if you wear jeans with sneakers and a normal shirt with short sleeves and uncover your hair.. that's already reason enough for them to harass you.

Where do some of you live for majority of the people to be walking around half naked. If you're not at the beach or live in a city by the coast, why would you be half naked? And even cities on the coast, the city centers are not the place for what I call beach wear.

• For me, modest is wearing longer clothes than usual and clothes that aren't too tight. And if those men attack people for their opinion and choice of clothes , thats just messed up. Im Muslim and thats why im asking this question. I dont penalize anyone for wearinf what they want. I just wanted to know about myself. I dont dress in a long black thing or w. e. If you know kate middletons type. Of dresses, i dress like her. Her clothes are soo niceee. I follow her style :)

• I like her style to. But most women in my country are dressed modest actually. Girls dress more bohemian chique here. And that's quit a modest look in our climate. The weather is not helping us out most of the time ;) The wingter time everybody is packed up.. fashion comes second to the majority than hahaha.

And yes, those men are messed up. Pricks! But it's not the real religious muslim man who acts that way. It's those who call themselves Muslim and cherry pick what they like and forgetting their own responsibility of not setting eyes on non-mahram women ;)

• Aha you got itt!! Koodos to you! ;)

• "Being well dressed is a beautiful form of politeness."

• Ayup. I hear that most guys prefer girls who dress modestly, but choose flattering clothes for that.

• Oh yes of course