I'm sick of being called cute.

When I talk to guys after awhile they say I'm cute and I mean I'm happy they say that its not like I'm ungrateful its just that I wish a guy would say ur beautiful or sexy or hot. Its just always cute.

Most Helpful Guy

• In my opinion cute is better than hot or sexy. Cute is just beautiful waiting to happen. Hot and sexy are usually used to describe a girl's looks, cute is a compliment used for both physical appearance and personality. Which do you want, "I like your body", or "I like you"?

• Ok you can like a girls body and like her. and you can be cute and sexy at the same time. hot and can also be used to describe a girls personality and the way she carries herself.

What Guys Said 6

• Guys sometimes say cute instead of hot or sexy because they might think it's too strong of a word. Cute is soft word that says you're attractive.

• I'd definitely call a girl I'm attracted to "cute." Don't get too hung up on word choice.

• cute is better than hot, sayin sum1 I hot a lotta girls will take it as being disrespectful if they have respect for themselves, if you want people to see you as a loose girl then that's ur prob

• Some guys would be afraid to say sexy or hot because they might think you would be offended and think they are just trying to get in your pants. So they say pretty or cute instead. Just depends on how bold the guy is.

• Better they pay you a compliment like that, then nothing at all. Trust me, there isn't a thing wrong with being called cute, but some guy down the line will think you are beautiful and the like, so don't worry to much about it : )

• There's nothing wrong with cute.

What Girls Said 3

• I really don't think you should worry about that. Cute can be just as good as "beautiful", and its way more respectful or nice than calling someone "sexy". And, hell, at your age, it's pretty rare to be particularly sexy. Most teenage girls are just "cute", especially younger ones. Maybe you're one of them. And, I know this is hard to believe, but some guys prefer cute girls to sexy or beautiful or whatever ones, and calling a girl that would be their highest compliment.

• Cute is my favorite. There's something endearing about it. It means a guy is looking at your personality as well as looks. With "hot" or "sexy", it's pretty much just about looks.

• Cute is a very good thing! And also, some guys think that cute, pretty, beautiful, hot, and sexy mean the same thing, and use whichever word that comes out of their mouth first. Lols. Also, the word cute describes both your outer appearance and your personality, so that means that there is more to you than just your looks. :)