Booty lovers...why do you love it so much?

what is it about a booty that you like?

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you asking girls and guys, or just girls?

Anyhow, plumpness. Something to grab at night is a definite plus.

What Girls Said 1

• Personally, I like a nice, firm round butt. Not a real big one...but I don't like no-butt guys either. I guess you could say I like a muscular one, that's firm to grab, but squishes a little if you want to knead it... :) lol But...that is only my opinion, and you should definitely ask some other people, because I don't know what everyone likes :)

What Guys Said 4

• The distinction between nice toned legs and a healthy butt is what does it for me. Love it when a girl can have some meat back there but not have it blur into her leg muscles. Does this make sense? I feel like I'm explaining it terribly haha.

• something to grab and sqeeze and hold onto...something to spank, and it just arouses me, especialy if its big

• Visually, it's more attractive. As the 'more beautiful half' of the species, it 'should' be that way; the distinction between genders is more than skin deep, but the appearance of curves- especially back there- denotes more of a feminine look.

Beauty's in the eye of the beholder- and when I be holdin my wife's booty, I'm as close to heaven as I can get on this earth!

• Visually, it's more attractive. As the 'more beautiful half' of the species, it 'should' be that way; the distinction between genders is more than skin deep, but the appearance of curves- especially back there- denotes more of a feminine look. I don't know many hetero men that want to mess around with a prettier version of themselves.