Do guys like girls who dress modestly or provocatively?

Do guys like girls who dress modestly or provacatively?

I usually dress modestly. Usually. I usually just wear classy clothes.

Like yesterday I bought this shirt.. And it's full sleeved and it covers up my whole chest area up to my neck, and it was $89 US dollars.

• Modestly
  • Provacatively

Most Helpful Guy

• If you dress provocatively, the attention you get will likely be for your body. If you dress modestly, the attention will be for what is inside.

• Yeah.. That's true

• lol Don't worry. I have been following you a bit and know that under that attitude problem beats the heart of a nice girl. :-)

• Thank you for MHO :-)

What Guys Said 32

• Modest/provocative are the same thing in my mind when I'm looking at a girl. If she's stacked body wise, she can be fully clothed and still turn me on without showing any skin. SAME can be said for a girl wearing a 2 piece, I mean yeah she might be dressed provocatively but if she doesn't have the body to go with it so she might ass well be dressed modestly in my mind LOL

I chose B since more times than not those girls are showing off a body AND NOOO I'M NOT SOME shallow idiot who says

Looks>personality or provocatively>modestly

because I like a balance of both. But I am a eye man I must admit

• Lol yeah I hate guys like that. They kind of have a double standard

• Hahaha that was funny to read. It seems as if a lot of women think they look good dressing like 2 dollar h*es

• Lmao 2 dolla hoes will and can be almost butt ass naked right YET STILL look unattractive or should I say fail to turn me on and that's saying something coming from a 21-year-old healthy male.

When right a modest woman is way more sexier/classy than that 2 dolla skank anyway LOL

• My friend and I had a conversation about the phrase "modest is the hottest". We both agreed that someone who dresses provocatively is hot, but being modest is the most beautiful. Don't go for being hot, go for being beautiful.

• I like girls who dress modestly. Tight jeans and tight faux leather pants always gets me going. lol :)

• That's not very modest

• She is 14 she has no idea what she is talking about when you tell her they dress to please then she days your controlling she's a baby

• No I'm not

What the heck

• I prefer a girl who dresses somewhat modestly in public but when we're in the bedroom I'd like her to dress in really sexy/revealing outfits.

• My girls very classy when she's out and about kinda like this

m.aliexpress.com/.../832888114.html

But when she's all mine hmm maybe like this hehe

www.aclassyblog.com/.../...oel-VS-lingerie-210.jpg

• Lol you wish.. The last one is a vs model and the first dress is not classy.

But oh well... everyone perceives things differently

• She takes your clothes and wears them?

• No , i probably should have worded that differently my bad , she has so many clothes and i have very few my Hannah occupies 90% of closet space and i have the other 10% so i feel my space in the closet is going exinct and floor space well that's taken up by loads of Hannah's dress shoes and flats

• Prov...

Heheheh

• Well it's nice to look at a half naked chick, so long as it isn't 'my' half naked chick flaunting her bits in public every second of the day.

• I like girls who dress sporty, or casual

• Depends on their intention. If they're single and looking then I would love if they dress provocatively.

Otherwise if they're taken or not looking, then I'd rather have them dress modestly.

• Somewhere in the middle. I don't mind short shorts or yoga pants, but anything more revealing than that is too slutty for me. I find it extremely cute when girls wear yoga pants and a sweater, but thas just me.

• Well that's because they are yoga pants and guys love them for obvious reasons

• I don't consider yoga pants slutty. And i don't consider short shorts slutty either. It gets a lot worse than that, especially in southern regions of America. I think clothes have to be down right sexual to be slutty. And short shorts only show legs, and yoga pants cover everything.

• Modestly to go outside and provocatively only for me :)

• modestly for love; provocatively for sex.

• I HATE girls that dress like "hey look at me" "check me out" they are attention seekers. and they say they do it for themselves but that's bullshit. I believe its partly to look pretty and feel sexy. but any HONEST woman knows they spend 2 hrs on themselves to turn heads if not they are totally lying. u can do it in a more modest way. funny thing about it on a side note. then when some guys do look at them the're like '" what the hell are you looking at" go figure

• I like it when my GF where's sexy things when we are in the house. Outside its modest because she sys I should only see her beauty

• That's kind of obsessive.. But oh well

• Yeah that's makes sense.

Lol because girls who do that's are asking for a lot of un-needed male attention

And it's disrespectful to their bf/husband

• And we are getting married soon

• Modestly. And if I'm dating the girl, then I'd only want her to dress provocatively for me.

• Some eye candy would be nice. So I vote B

• I prefer to SEE a girl dressed provocatively.
    I PREFER a girl dressed modestly.

• Whatever she's comfortable with. I don't really care. In the winter, we're all "modest" anyways

• Only modestly. In the bedroom she can take off her clothes with the ''lady''.

• dress how you feel and what you think is right. Not what a culture or country dictates to you

• I dress this way because I want too.

And anyways.. You should respect the culture of every country and abide by their norms. Especially if you live in it.

• And you're right.. It's not an argument.

• I know what goes on there, my mom was an nurse in Saudi Arabia, and I have family in Quatar. so I suggest where your firing at.

• I like a girl dressed up, so modest is a yes, provocatively I have to say no.

• I like modestly better.
    Provocatively is usually a turn off.

• you want your girl to look classy

• Modesty for the win!

• I know right! I hate it when men think it's okay to dress provacatively!

• Some men want to see as much skin as possible for som reason, I however think a girl with self respect is a lot more attractive.. ^^

• I prefer a girl who knows how to dress properly for the time and place.

• Modestly. Although, provocatively is better in the right time and place.

• Moderately... I would not, however, date a girl who felt the need to say "hey guess how much this shirt costs"

• I wouldn't date somebody who dresses provocatively

• I like girls who wear suits

• I have no preference to be honest

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 14

• My clothes are neither modest nor provocative.

I dress very casually, think jeans + T-shirt. But I still like looking feminine, so my t-shirt won't be choking my neck, it will be cut lower. My profile pic shows roughly how low I prefer it.

I'm not "sexy" per se, don't have that wow flare, so dressing provocatively would make me feel awkward.

As for guys, it really depends on the person. What's true is that guys like LOOKING at girls that dress provocatively, but many will not consider such a woman as girlfriend material.

• I think there is a middle ground that most men and women are comfortable with. I do not like to cover up completely, but I don't want to look like a hooker either. I like to show a little cleavage or wear a peek-a-boo top with my shoulders or back exposed with some black leggings or pair of jeans. I do wear shorts were my ass cheeks are hanging out, because that is trashy in my opinion. Short shorts are okay, but not that short. If I am wearing a dress or skirt, nothing higher than mid-thigh. My boyfriend has never complained or told me to cover up and I never wear anything that would I would not wear in front of my grandparents... well, aside from in the bedroom, that is.

• Meh.
    I usually show a lot of skin.
    I wouldn't call it provocative though, and I definitely wouldn't call it "modest".
    I dress "comfortably" and whatever I think is "cute".
    Some people may say that I dress provocatively, but I never get any shit for it..(Sometimes)

• i think most guy like it when a girl dresses modestly!!!

• As a girl I think provocatively and modestly is ok. The trick is to keep it classy not trashy.

• I've heard modestly because they are either awkward around a girl who dresses provocatively or think that she's a slut.

• Most will say modestly

• If they just want sex: provocatively

If they are respectful: modestly

• Depends on the guy

• Depends on my mood. Some days, sweats and t shirt, other days, jeans/pants and a shirt or corset. If summertime, dresses that show some leg, but cover my breasts. If fancy restaurant, dress clothes. In private, racy.

• Weird question what type of shirt was it?

• Provocatively.. but only for them (; lmao.

• Girls should dress however they want. Female worth shouldn't be based on what men think!! 😣

• I dress modestly, and I feel most attractive when I do. I like my body, I'm short and slim and have nice curves for being a small girl, but I have no desire to show it off. Like, I wear leggings and jeans, but all my shirts are usually the looser style ones that don't show off a lot of chest, and I'm usually always wearing a hoodie anyways. I never wear short shorts.. I will wear dresses, not provocative looking ones. I dress provocative for only my man ;3