Ok So I've already considered a few of these tats/piercings, but I've taken interest in a few more. What do you think of getting them in these areas?

These are new ones that caught my eye:

Should I give the thigh piercing a try?

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...3fd2c5c177.jpg

What about the underboob tat?

media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...4125210f9373.jpg

The hip tat?

www.piercingtime.com/.../...ing-and-hip-tattoo.jpg

The hip piercing?

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...68e61a662e.jpg

For my 21st bday, I want to get tatted up and pierced down! I already want to get the eyebrow piercing on one side, the cheek bone piercing on another side, a wraparound wrist tattoo on one wrist, a wraparound ankle tattoo on the opposite side, and a back of the neck tattoo.

www.papertastebuds.com/.../...r-tattoo-wrist-3.jpg

www.tattooshunt.com/.../...-on-girl-left-ankle.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...d75063a970.jpg

2.bp.blogspot.com/.../IMG_0473.JPG

zoo-ra.com/.../...ns-roman-numeral-neck-tattoo.jpg

I'm not sexually active or anything, so these aren't necessarily made to be slutty... But is the boob, thigh, and hip area piercings and tattoos considered slutty regardless?

For everyone who thought that said NIP PIERCING, that says HIP PIERCING. Smh

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• I personally find natural more apealing but obviously some guys disagree.

If you want an idea of men's general perception here's a study done. This is the general observation noticed

"But Gu├ęguen noticed one curious set of findings in this thin research area: While men see tattooed women as less attractive, they also see them as more promiscuous."

www.psychologytoday.com/.../how-do-people-view-women-tattoos

*ducks rocks thrown at me*

• 1|0
  • 1|0
  • Not slutty but... I don't like piercings at all. Apart from the regular earring perhaps.
    And tattoos... a small one can be okay but be careful: they're permanent. If in 15 years you feel sorry there's no way back!

• Yea I plan to get all small wording for tattoos do that they can be easily covered

• I'll never put a crush/lover/boyfriends name on me unless we went to the fair and got matching AIRBRUSHED tattoos that come off within a week lol

• I see, was not familiar with those :-)

• Slutty is subjective, but personally I don't see how tattoos or piercings could ever make someone seem promiscuous.

I'm not a HUGE fan of script tattoos, so it's hard for me to comment without being biased. I do like America traditional tattoos, though, so I'm not a total hater! :)

• The face piercing are okay except for one with pink nail polish thatseems off tattoos are nice

• Yea i think I'll pass on the cheekbone piercing and some of the tattoos. Now I'm jus focused on the eyebrow piercing, wrist, ankle, and hip tattoo

• Those actually do look nice expecially the ankle one

• Go with the leg tat ;)

• The hip and thigh tatts look dopest to me :D
    I've never seen an under boob tatt, aren't women afraid of it being covered by.. sag when they age?
    Nipple piercings?
    The word sult is is so abused, it basically comes down to individual opinions.
    Before you get anything done you might wanna think about you future career and who you'll be working for..
    A lot of places will trip if you come in there looking a little "too urban" for their taste.

• I'm not getting my nipples pierced lol. As for professionalism, I plan to get all small tattoos that can easily be covered by a sleeve, collar, or pants-leg

• I really like that brow piercing

• Only for one eyebrow tho

• Personally, I don't like tattoos at all. Your skin, injected with ink that fades and looks awful in 30 years? No thanks :/ Just my opinion. And piercings to me are just ugly. A hard, cold piece of metal attached to your body? Again, no thanks.

• Script on torso looks trashy, like prison or gang ink.

• Under boob Tatts 👌

• Lower back for tattoos, are def. the tramp stamp

• It wouldn't be on my back though. It would be on the side of my hip which would be covered by the panty line

• The thigh under boob and hip tats look pretty cool.. I wouldn't say they are slutty

• Yea I plan to keep them covered unless I'm wearing a bikini or shorts. Thanks :)

• I just looked up most painful. It said neck, hip, wrist, and ankle... Crap lol.. Basically anything near the bone. I might can wait on the neck but I still want the wrist and ankle

• Yeah haha thats what I've heard. Both my mom and aunt got tats on their ankle and they liked to complain about it a lot

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think that tattoos are slutty just based off of location. I love tatts and can't wait to get more. So I say go for it. Wherever you want. I personally would like to lose a few more lbs before I get my side piece.

• Yea I'd tone my stomache up more before the hip piercings

• Lol really? Thanks. I also wanted the wrist and ankle tatted around like a bracelet. I'd get it in smaller writing tho. I dont want any of my tattoos to be super noticeable. Thats why most of them would be in places that no one should look

• You're welcome. And yea the ones I have now are all small to regular size.

• I like change. I would never want to put something on my skin permanently. Too many people paying too much money to get tattoos removed today. I had a hot guy recently ask before asking me out "Do you have any tattoos"? I said "No." He said "GOOD!" We're going out this week. Your decision but think about 10 years from now... 20 years. Will you still want it? Will it look good? I think under boob tats look like hair on your chest.

• Yea I've never wanted to tattoo something on me, but its becoming more tempting. I have a whole year to think on it though before my next bday comes back around

• I would say, go the underboob tat, and you can make it something that only a few people will ever get to see, so something personal to you.
    I don't think it looks slutty at all... not even nipple or other private piercings

• Lol I'm not into nipple piercings, but as for the underboob tat, I'd only show it to the guy I marry. My friends probably wouldn't even get to see it

• I've been smitten with upper-thigh tattoos lately. So I'm all in favor of that location.