Guys, which makeup look is more attractive?

This one, which is more light and natural?

Or this one, which is smokey and much darker on the eyes?

I'm not asking about the attractiveness of these girls in general, but really their makeup look. Also guys, which do you find more attractive in general? The lighter, fresher look or the smokier, sexier look?

**By lighter and fresher I do not mean as light as just mascara and some blush. I mean like in the picture how she is wearing makeup but used natural colors.

• First one, more natural
  • Second one, more sexy/smokey

Most Helpful Guy

• A, showing more of your natural beauty is always best, and also its better when they see you with out make up, less of a surprise later, if you pile it on just seems like your hiding what you don't want to be seen, in my opinion

What Guys Said 19

• I like the second one better.
    The first one feels too... well... mainstream but I ain't no master on being glamours. I just like people to be a bit more adventurous lol

orig05.deviantart.net/.../...hashiviii-d75wtb4.jpg

• i like the second, because honestly, if people wear makeup i like it to be.. I don't know, obvious? like you can tell she's wearing makeup in the first obviously but it looks like she's trying to look 'natural'. she isn't natural, she's wearing makeup. so with the second it feels more like owning it? I don't know i dont wear makeup too often cx and nothing against the first look, really, it's just my own style is more the second.

• I like first picture the best

• Natural is the best

• I prefer as little make-up as possible. I love natural beauty.. Some make up is fine.
    Just not too much.

• First one is more casual, I'd say it's best for everyday look. Second one is for special occasions, like going out, clubbing or going to theatre. I like both, but I voted B cause I find smoky eye makeup super hot :)

• Thanks for the detailed response :) Do you think the first look is TOO casual for a night out, or can it be used for all occasions?

• No, of course not. I think most girls actually go with the first one for a typical night out. It can be used for all occasions, maybe not so much for daytime activities. It really depends on you style and facial features.

• A typo. I meant the first one is not for SPECIAL occasions but it's great for daytime activities. :D

• I picked A on the poll, but B can be attractive too. Its more about how the makeup is applied rather than how much makeup is applied.

• I'd say i like the first one better, even though i don't like how she did her eyebrows.

• I think this one is better.

• No make up is best

• I like the first pic better

• both. if we were to go out for a nice dinner and a concert, the first one. if i took you out for a classical concert and a fancy boat ride, the second one.

• Since you said the first one for a nice dinner, do you think it's too much for everyday hanging out/going to class?

• I think if you wore make up like that for class and hanging out it can be nice.

• Okay thanks :)! Just wanted to double check.

• I prefer the sexy look. She would be hard to approach, but only because she is so hot.

• Lol B is quite scary

• Omg perfect either way, is that you? 100000/10

• I choose both.

• first one is definitely better

• Neither because makeup if unnecessary. But if I had to choose I would say the first one if she reduced the eye liner and lightened the pink lips

• Easily the first one. Also I hate when a girl's lips are lighter color than her skin.

What Girls Said 13

• ok i love both, but the first is obviously for everyday while the second is something id do for fancy times.
    so to me theyre equally attractive in their own ways.

• both!! the first one for day time and the second one for night time (more dramatic look)

• I love the smokey look!

• I like the second one.

• depends on the situation... but lighter for casual/day stuff, and smoky for night/events

• I love the second one even though it's more reserved for special events.

• First is for casual/moderate dress wear and the second is for dressing up

• I would choose the first one because it's more natural and it brings out the eyes more :) <3

• Definitely more neutral because she's beautiful and I think less is more.

• The first one is more natural.

• Top one i think

• I like the first one.

• First one, more natural