Do girls prefer Asian guys with a beard?

So uhm I've been living in an Asian country my whole life and I can only say I've been less than 10 Asian guys with a beard, I think it's probably because of the culture and some girls told me that it doesn't look clean so...

I myself am 18 and my beard is starting to grow thicker and thicker recently so I was wondering whether its cool to grow a beard as an Asian man as its kind of an uncommon idea lol

Here's a pic of my fav actor

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want to grow a beard go for it but I always think beards should be kept kinda groomed in some fashion., not a big mountain man or cave man thing.

Also as you are 19 be careful about what style you choose because I remember when I was that age my facial hair was thick and grew fast but still hadn't come in in places so if you aren't careful it could look really bad.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't like beards in general, race doesn't really matter.

• "I don't like beards in general"<---- glad to her this... but not so common, coz most gals luv em LOL

• just a stupid trend started during late 00s... and nothing more in my opinion.

befoe 2008-2009 beards were considered "gross" and suddenly they became "attractive" and "sexy"... gosh

• @Klaatu51 very true!

• i prefer clean-shaven in general...

• nothing special

What Guys Said 3

• I am non Asian but I think that guy's pic looks good

• it's really rare to see an Asian guy widbeard but this has nothing to do wid culture but wid their genes mostly... most Asian guys cannot grow a full beard,...

(lucky dudes... they avoid shavin)

• yeah man I really hate how fast dem hair grow haha

• 0|0
    • Dude's a famous HK actor haha but if you have that length of beard in asia all eyes will be on you

• Who cares what they think? Do it because you're a MAN!

• very true haha