Do girls prefer Asian guys with a beard?

So uhm I've been living in an Asian country my whole life and I can only say I've been less than 10 Asian guys with a beard, I think it's probably because of the culture and some girls told me that it doesn't look clean so...

I myself am 18 and my beard is starting to grow thicker and thicker recently so I was wondering whether its cool to grow a beard as an Asian man as its kind of an uncommon idea lol

Here's a pic of my fav actor
Do girls prefer Asian guys with a beard?

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want to grow a beard go for it but I always think beards should be kept kinda groomed in some fashion., not a big mountain man or cave man thing.

Also as you are 19 be careful about what style you choose because I remember when I was that age my facial hair was thick and grew fast but still hadn't come in in places so if you aren't careful it could look really bad.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I don't like beards in general, race doesn't really matter.

2|1
    0|1
    • "I don't like beards in general"<---- glad to her this... but not so common, coz most gals luv em LOL

• Show All
    • just a stupid trend started during late 00s... and nothing more in my opinion.

befoe 2008-2009 beards were considered "gross" and suddenly they became "attractive" and "sexy"... gosh

• @Klaatu51 very true!

• i prefer clean-shaven in general...

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing special

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I am non Asian but I think that guy's pic looks good

0|1
    0|0
  • it's really rare to see an Asian guy widbeard but this has nothing to do wid culture but wid their genes mostly... most Asian guys cannot grow a full beard,...

(lucky dudes... they avoid shavin)

1|0
    0|0
    • yeah man I really hate how fast dem hair grow haha

• 0|0
    0|0
    • Dude's a famous HK actor haha but if you have that length of beard in asia all eyes will be on you

• Show All
    • Who cares what they think? Do it because you're a MAN!

• very true haha