Ladies, what do you think about guys who wear Purple?

I dont mean purple from head to toe like Barney but you know normal cloths that happen to have purple on them, like a Toronto Raptor's jersey. or maybe some a black or white shirt with a purple thermo under it, a normal shirt with purple art on it, etc. you get the point.

anyways I ask this because for some reason I have always enjoyed wearing cloths with purple on it, dont know what this may say about me. even though the color purple does get stereotype as being a fruity color the majority of the times.

I remember last week I when to buy a new cellphone and at the phone shop there was a guy who wanted to buy a new case for his phone and one of the clerk who was a female asked him what color he wanted his case and he said blue. a minute later she comes back and tells him that they're all out of blue and that if he wanted purple instead. then the other clerk who was a guy started cracking jokes saying things like "come one [whatever her name was], since when have you seen guys with a purple case on their phone?" she then replies "i seen a lot of guys with purple case, etc." and then he replied "yea, the Ricky Martin guys!" but oh well this almost gave me a laugh attack and gave me more inspiration to ask this question

Most Helpful Girl

• My favourite colour is purple. And purple suits guys.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a plain purple t shirt. I get strange looks from time to time when I wear it. Purple is just something most people don't wear. Guys or girls.

What Girls Said 5

• i actually like it! :)

• its alright.. purple is just a color

• cool, whatever.

the guy on the bottom has boobies. ew! lol

• lmao i noticed that too before uploading it. i was thinking that people may probably think he's a girl, but oh well i couldnt of found a better example at the time

• it's a nice colour

• Wear whatever colour makes you happy. Anyone who has a problem with that should get a life.

What Guys Said 1

• I would wear purple - I have a couple of shirts in them - On things like phones I might be more reticent, don't think it is a gay thing I just don't like bright/bold colours.