Girls, are big boobs always attractive? Are you proud to have big boobs?

My boobs size is 34B but I am not happy with my boobs, I wish I would had a little bigger than my boobs. Are you proud to have big and plump boobs? What are advantages and disadvantages of having big boobs especially in public? Do people love girls who have big boobs?

16

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate big boobs. I have some double D's, and they are annoyingly uncomfortable when exercising (I like to do high intensity workouts), or sleeping on your side, or the worst is the summers... where I live we are in the upper 90's for almost 8 months of the year and boob sweat is a thing. Also trying to wear low cut tops or strapless tops can be a problem. People always tend to want what they don't have, but the reality is not often what you imagine it to be. Try the best to love the boobs you have.

• Thank you for. nice. explanation about this issue. I like my boobs but most of my friends say that "big boobs always have an advantage in your casual life" Yeah as you said, having big boobs is serious problem. To illustrate, backside pains and breast pains can occur while you're doing exercise (running, gym or playing a game) and doing heavy jobs. B cup is good. I just wanna learn people's feeling who have big boobs. I am trying to know advantages / disadvantages of big sizes. Double D cup is quite a big size :)

• Welcome. People are individuals though. Some people really love them and see no disadvantage, but for me, when its hot or I'm exercising, I do find myself wishing for a smaller size or more comfortable sizing.

• How is my appearance in pp? Somebody says that my boobs look very small :( It makes me very bored :(

What Girls Said 15

• Big boobs aren't always attractive, which is true for boobs of all sizes. It depends a lot on how fit the woman is overall, what she's wearing, bra or no bra, etc..

I wouldn't say I'm 'proud' to have bigger than average than boobs, though I love it more often than not. They look good, can add a pretty sexy vibe to whatever outfit need-be, can also be covered up in a more conservative manner when appropriate. My boyfriend loves 'em, I think they're a good way to balance out my figure overall so, why not? :P

• I have a 40D size and I hate them! I'm also only 21, but they make me look older and fatter cause i have huge shoulders because of them! If I put on a little stomach, they make me look a size 14, when I'm a size 8.
    In public, its the worst, only old and weird creeps look at you. You cannot have a nice night out without someone following you afterwards. The hot guys dont even glance at me, cause they think I'm fat. I live in a cold place so I have to wear jumpers and jackets and trust me, they look hideous!
    I've also never had any luck with guys. Even the "good" ones. Once I've had sex with them, they can't stop looking/touching my boobs even in public. And they never treat me like a woman, they just try to have sex with me every time we go out! So basically, I become a sex toy in relationships.
    You can't run after trains or buses without looking like a complete mess where your boobs fly up and down. You can barely get through gym class without looking like an idiot.
    You cannot sleep on your stomach, I love that position.
    I've never had any luck with girls as my friends, they would always comment on my boobs and then little by little they won't hang out with me anymore. Cause they find it unfair that i have big boobs and guys look at me, but they dont notice that its the creeps and weirdos who stare and they get the nice guys with whom they can actually have a nice conversation.
    I personally HATE my boobs and i will be getting a breast reduction soon!!! I can't wait! I wouldn't mind being a 34B!

• It's more of a disadvantage really. My back hurts all the time. :(((

Advantages - none.

Rarely do i find cute bras, the shirts that fit the bust don't fit anywhere else and guys seem to only go for busty girls because of their bust... so... (Those that are shallow - and a busty girl is more likely to run into that sort of a person.)
    Your breasts will hurt when you're having sex and you're on top...
    Can't run properly...
    No advantages - at least in my experience.

• Most of my friends said me similar things about big boobs, but I've always wanted to have big boobs. At least, they must become big on D cup. Yeah, it causes back pains and shaking during the sex, and boobs sag in future ages. Thanks for giving clear contents and also your experiences about big boobs :) How are your boobs? Size, appearance etc?

• No it's cucumber juice by dividing it to half and equal two pieces and put its juice on your both tits from your nipples by drawing circles on your boobs. Repeat this method twice a day (morning and evening) and continue for 15 days... It enhances your breast muscles and it looks your boobs mire vertical and stronger :)

• Ah... strange... =)

• I have a 32 D/DD. Some people call it big, some normal for a 5'7 girl but never small. They're still very plungy and not saggy.
    Advantages :
    - my boyfriend loves them
    - they feel nice in the hand
    - cleavage is easily made

Disadvantages :
    - attracts the wrong kind of guys
    - you always have to wear a bra and a super high support sport bra when sporting (which are not easy to find)
    - bras are more expensive, less cute and less available
    - you don't easily get taken serious. It's hard to look smart and classy.
    - most clothing is not made for big boobs and small waist. Also wearing oversized clothing doesn't look cute but makes you look fat. If clothing is not tight, you look like a fat potato sack.
    - you get remebered as 'the girl with the big tits'
    - a lot of clothing looks instantly slutty at you.

So there are definitely more disadvantages than advantages. Be happy with your cute 34B cup, because big boobs are overrated.

• Yeah I saw in your elxplanations. Thanks for your clear description but I've always wanted to have big boobs despite a lot of disadvantages.

• I feel you on the sports bra. Mine looks like a ballistic vest Lol

• Guess the grass is always greener on the other side...

• i love having big boobs. i see no disadvantages at all.
    i dont think small boobs are less beautiful though. every size is great.

• I'm 34B as well and I'm mostly ok with them. I wouldn't mind going up a cup, but it is what it is.

• My back kills me. No, I'm not proud to have large breasts. No, people do not treat me better. If anything, they think I'm a slut right off the bat (which makes no sense).

• Yeah, I think society easily looks down on girls with larger breasts. You could wear the same shirt as any other girl with smaller breasts and people immediately think you're a slut.

• I know exactly what you mean 9mfeo! I wish they would stop thinking that! We can't even wear a body hugging sweater (not too tight). And when I wear huge hoodies I look pregnant :( can't win with these things.

• @Lillianlikesjules there is no winning, truthfully.

• Idc about those stuff
    Lol I don't know...
    :D I am happy with my body but I just don't feel proud of things like that.

You know what I mean?

• not ALWAYS, but def. have a good potential to be! i love mine and rocking some sexy cleavage whenever i can!
    ... or at least thats what i WOULD be saying if i actually had them!

*sigh* DAMN YOU BREASTS!!! GROW FOR ME!!!

• Ohh okay. But I wanna learn your boobs size, because mine is 34B cup size and I am trying to raise at D cup. Do you feel happy for your boobs size?

• Lol well being born the male I am, I would defiantly say my breast size is a little under the size I would prefer to have. But... I'm working on fixing that problem as we speak! Gotta love science: ) lol

• I hate having big boobs. I don't really see any advantages to them. They're kind of just a huge annoyance.

• I'am 34E, I'm proud to have big boobs, I feel more feminine. The advantage is it's more feminine and more beautiful, the disadvantages are for clothes I can't all wear like wearing a shirt is impossible because the bottom will always get open. When I wear a tight shirt guys always stare at my boobs also when they talk about me they always say "oh, the girl with E cup or the big breasted girls" they notice my boobs before me. so I wear large tees the majority of time.

• I don't have big boobs and I used to think have a bigger one, but not anymore now, I don't want to over big and plump, just normal boobs haha not too big and not too small. Not too conspicuous and not flat too

• I have 85B (European). I like my breasts, I find them not too big and not too small. Girl, does Keira Knightley have big boobs? Look at her and tell me she's not beautiful. =-)

• Yes i am proud of them! Advantages- you dont look like a child playing dress up! It's easier for the baby to be fed! They are fun to play with! Disadvantages- they can sag more easily! U get called a slut (but it depends)! Not being able to put on those button up shirts! Wear sports bras are hard! Not many "pretty" bras are made for busty girls like me! If you wear a strapless dress it makes your boobs look like they sag!

• Not always attractive no. Beauty and attraction is subjective, so you will have some people that find huge boobs good, others who won't. Some will love small boobs, other's won't, etc. I know a disadvantage of bigger boobs is back pains, it can get severe.