Is it weird that I'm jealous girls can't wear jockstraps?

okay so sometimes I get jealous of men because they can wear jockstraps but women are stuck only wearing thongs?

I like feeling sexy, so some days I wear a thong to feel confident, sexy and have a little secret all to my own. On those days though, there are moments where I find the strap in the back uncomfortable while stuck in between my cheeks. Then I see jockstraps and I get jealous cause they would provide that sexy confident feeling I am looking for... that little secret... and I wouldn't have to deal with fabric actually being in my cheeks!

• If they made jockstrap style underwear for women, I WOULD try them out
  • If they made jockstrap style underwear for women I WOULDN'T try them
  • I am a boy I want to see the results

Most Helpful Guy

• Loool! Never heard of this before. As a girl you already have wayyy more clothing options than any guy. There's entire stores dedicated to the myriad varieties of female underwear alone. You have all different fabrics, exotic styles and in every colour of the rainbow. Whereas if you were a dude, your underwear would be monochrome and come in a bag, kinda like tube socks. : P

There's more than a few guys out there who'd love to wear frilly, lacy undies to feel pretty but they can't because, you know, society. Just be happy with what you got, like the fact you can wear a thong and it's seen as sexy instead of gross. Also, if you wear the butt floss often enough, you'll totally get used to the feeling and not even notice it anymore.

hey question asker. did you ever go out anf find a Jockstrap to try on? message me :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really care for that!

What Guys Said 10

• I think seeing a woman in a jockey strap would be erotic. I can't see any reason why women couldn't wear them if they wanted to. I'd love it if my partner came in wearing one.

Happy strapping.

• I think a jockstrap designed for women would be erotic. Just like a guy wearing one is a turn on. Men have that whole sexy athletic look going on

• I actually didn't know they existed so I googled images - I think they look terrible on men - For women wouldn't be gone on them - My personal preference would be for boyshorts on women

• You could wear a jockstrap if you wanted. It would serve no purpose but if it makes you feel good go for it.

• I know a men's version wouldn't serve a purpose for women, hence why I am jealous they don't make a female version without the front pouch... just a flat front with an open back for women

• , any women might like the sensation of something smooth sliding over that lovely rosebud.

• I actually don't even change, I have like most epic collection. I just throw it before practice and leave it for day, u mad OP? Yea u mad

• Guys don't even wear jockstraps...

• Really? I do a ton of online shopping and there a bunch of retailers who sell all sizes and colors. I assume some guys must wear them, it's simple supply and demand I would think. If no one wore them, no one would make them.

• Trust me. They don't.

• ... jockstraps are for supporting your balls or protective cup. Why would a girl wear a jockstrap?

• Yeah, it is weird. I hate jockstraps, but i once tried on a thong and i loved how it felt. It sucks though, cuz I'm aware they make thongs for men, but our penis and testicles still get in the way. Like, where are we supposed to put them? Not to mention that I've tried wearing thongs in public, but i kept getting a boner every time i thought about it, so never again.

I'm jealous that you have a vagina and can wear thongs

• Women are not stuck wearing just thongs. YOU CHOOSE TO WEAR THEM

• Open back is the search term you're looking for.

silksandsecrets.co.uk/.../8103_1-500x500.jpg

You're welcome.

• Whoa! These are awesome, I'll have to check these out!

What Girls Said 1

• They do make underwear like that. But the four pieces of fabric will cost you like $50