Do you still prefer the 'natural' look?

They are all sporting a natural make up look. Do you guys actually prefer the make up or the all natural?

Do you still prefer the 'natural' look?

• All natural
  • Natural make up

Most Helpful Guy

• No makeup, and this is a clear example to why. I don't wanna go on a date with a girl looking one way, and wake up with a girl that's totally different, cause those girls, are plain average without makeup.

See, girls always say "well, guys say they like no makeup, but then they choose the girls with makeup", what they don't realize is that we prefer BEAUTIFUL girls without makeup, if she's ugly with no makeup, I'm not gonna go for her. Simple xD

What Guys Said 16

• I always prefer to know the truth, no matter how bad it is.

• 95% of the dudes who say "no makeup" fail to realize that girls are usually wearing makeup. the difference is that a lot of it is foundation and shit like that so you can't really tell and doesn't look caked on or completely ridiculous like nicki minaj

• Women who wear too much makeup always ruin their skin, that's why they look bad without makeup... But naturally beautiful girl, who never wears makeup, looks incomparable better than any of the girls above.

• What about the naturally average/ugly girls? Should they wear make up?

• @Zorax @Star_Lord, Zorax I agree with you. I don't like girls who wear a lot of makeup and I don't think that girls need makeup. Nobody NEEDS make up

• @FrenchEmma Great, I'm glad we agree on that :D

• So your asking do we want the red pill or the blue pill

static2.businessinsider.com/.../red-pill.png

• Of course I do. I don't want to wake up someday beside someone who I find off-putting or hideous. Not to mention I don't want to feel like there is always a mask/barrier between us and that she is "hiding" something from me.

• Of course all the girls need make up , You will look better a lot with makeup, Even you have a natural pretty face, But That doesn't mean you don't need make up. All the women need make up, Even the prettiest girl and celebrities they all need make up. So yeah girls need to put on make up sometimes.

• I am a fan of the "No Make Up" make up look

• I don't mind a little make up, but I had better love the way a woman looks when she's all natural because that is how she is going to look every morning when I wake up next to her.

• I'd still go for natural. Better to have real "flaws" than fake perfection.

• A little makeup is ok, but some girls overdo it.
    If your skin looks really clear it looks great, but if it looks artificial that is the point where its too much (for me anyway).

• Yes I prefer natural cuz I want to kiss and lick! I don't want to lick makeup yucky! Makeup is bad for skin.

• Makeup it's bad for skin. I should compare with girls that never or rarely use it and do a healthy life. That would be different.

• Not all makeup is bad for the skin if used properly 😊 Mineral makeup is good and some (like mine) are just tinted moisturizers. I also have one with salicylic acid to prevent monthly breakouts

• @rebekahj391 and @Goldie757 hope you girls are right.

• @Goldie757 That's bullshit that the brands tell you. Ask any good dermatologist and they'l tell you makeup (like foundation, blush, bronzer) is bad for your skin. If you wanna protect your skin from the sun, just use a sunscream, because the 20SPF in your foundation doesn't worth anything

• I say if I ddin't like how my girlfriend look without makeup on before we got together then it would not have mattered how she looked with makeup on.

• Yes, natural is just my thing.

• Little to no make up here. I don't want to have to go to bed with a chisel.

• everytime natural over un natural

What Girls Said 14

• I think natural make up looks the most appealing.

The majority of men cannot tell the difference between no makeup vs natural makeup.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...6b18304b55.jpg

• Yeah, that's a good graphic. I've been bleesed to have girlfriends who didn't look ill when they woke up in the morning and who felt fine to go out and about without makeup on. Since I lived with them, I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about.

• I think for most girls, decent makeup enhances how they look... so her using makeup would give her better chances at being noticed and for a guy to be first attracted to her. After the chance is given and attraction happens, it's possible a guy prefers her without or less makeup or maybe just in particular settings.

• I am fine with my natural.. too lazy to wear makeup..

• It's your face. Do whatever you want with it.

• I should also state that if you think wearing make up is lying or false advertising, you need to go jump in the lake. Make up does not change the underlying structure of your face. Most people do not look all that different with or without makeup on. Grow up you little whiny babies.

• vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../20120618214638

It's ridiculous how so many men think that makeup can make an"ugly" girl, beautiful.

• @Goldie757 yeah, they're idiots. Nbd.

• Except Kate Moss and the last girl - none of these are 'sporting a natural look'...
    And some look better without makeup - J. Lo - some don't. It's the truth of life...

• I love MAKE-UP! HAHA!

• As do I. It's actually lots of fun

• They told me that too but I couldn't put it in if I even saw the contact on my finger so I came up with that way. Now, I can put them on with or without a mirror but that came after using contacts after a few weeks

• @cookiesandcream ok I will practice touchy my eyes!

• no makeup, I don't want the girl to scare me the next morning

• I like using a bit of bare mineral makeup when I go on a date with my hubby, but I prefer to wear no makeup at all. I do a turmeric mask 3x a week, and my skin looks wonderful. There's no need to use makeup for me. Although mascara and lip gloss is fun!

• i prefer all natural... makeup should be used with moderation it really ain't good for skin

• Makeup is not an all or nothing proposition. A little bit goes a long way

• I do not like no makeup and I do not like the natural look. I like the full out makeup that does not look natural at all. I think it looks cooler and not boring
    So out of your choices, I choose neither

• Natural looking makeup. Use makeup if you want to but don't paint yourself like a whore. 👌

• Most guys (and women for that matter) are going to prefer the natural makeup because obviously it plays up a person's natural features and draws attention to them.

However, guys like to feel secure in knowing that women aren't using makeup to "mask" how they truly look. Even "natural-looking makeup" like J Lo's in the first pic can be done heavily and can make the different between night and day.

The last two women, however, are very cute and still look pretty much the same with makeup.

• I like the natural make-up look. Most of the time, I just put on mascara and head out, though.